chapter 3

//2084 words

It's been about two weeks since I caught Vic jerking off to me. Ever since then, we've sort of stopped fighting, and we only talk to each other when totally nessicary. School has been pretty good too, I've made some really great friends, especially Jack and Alex, who I consider to be my best friends.

***

I was sitting with my small group of friends at a table out side of my school, when a familiar car pulled up to the curb. "Ugh, Vic's here. I gotta go, see you tomorrow guys." I said with a sad smile. Jack bit his lip and patted my shoulder before I walked away. "See you tomorrow." They echoed.

I approached Vic's car and pulled the passenger door open, ducking under the frame of the car and buckling myself into the seat. I pulled the door shut behind me and slumped my backpack in between my knees. I drummed my fingers against one another and stared out the window, avoiding eye contact with Vic. "So ah... how was school?" He asked. "Alright." I said awkwardly, still looking away. "Cool. Got any homework?" He asked nervously. "Yep." I said. He nodded and bit his lip nervously before putting the car into gear and driving away from the school.

When we got home and went inside, I decided it was time to know the truth. I took a deep breath in, and entered the kitchen. I gripped the strap of my backpack tightly and tapped Vic's shoulder. "Why were you jerking off?" I asked, almost angrily. Vic stopped shuffling through the mail and froze, before spinning around to face me. He looked down at his feet and nervously scratched the back of his head. "I uh... I don't know." He mumbled.

"That's bullshit Vic. You said my name while you were doing it too, so clearly it has something to with me." He looked away and shuffled his feet, biting his lip. After a few awkward seconds, I sighed and rolled my eyes, then spun around on my heels and walked toward the stairs. "Whatever." I grumbled. I failed to notice him following me, and halfway up the stairs, Vic spun me around and pinned me against the wall.

"Vic! Get off me, what the fuck!" I said, backpack sliding off my shoulder and landing on the floor under me. Before I know what was happening, Vic's perfect plump lips crashed into mine. I shoved him away and into the wall across from me (which was only a few feet since we were still on the stairs,) and yelled "Get the fuck off me!" I wiped my mouth with the back of my sleeve and glared at him, before he grabbed me again and kissed me again.

My eyebrows furrowed and I grunted into his mouth disaprovingly, but after a few seconds of fighting back, for some fucked up reason, I cupped his face in my hands and kissed back. With all the shit that I had been going through, I didnt even want to fight back, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't crushing on Vic just a little...

Even he seemed a little hesitant by this; he kind of paused and looked at me weird, but I pulled him back in by the collar of his shirt and kissed him again. Eventually, we both relaxed into it, and I felt his tongue flick against my bottom lip. One of my hands was on his face, and the other against the wall for support. He had one hand tangled in my hair and the other resting on my hip.

I moaned slightly as he tugged at my hair, but he let go and grabbed the back of my legs with both hands, not breaking the kiss. He pushed himself farther into me so I was firmly against the wall, and pulled my legs up so they were wrapped around his waist. I slowly moved my other hand off the wall and cupped the other side of his face. Vic pulled away from me and tilted his head so he was eye level with my neck. He began kissing at my jaw and neck, then moved his hands to my ass. I tensed up quite a bit, but I relaxed again soon after.

After several minutes of making out, Vic grabbed my thighs again and slowly backed away from the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my forehead to his, allowing him to carry me the rest of the way up the stairs and to my room. "I just wanna eat you up." He growled in a low voice, eyes filled with hunger and desire. He smirked a little, showing some of his white teeth, and kicked my bedroom door open with one foot. He kicked it shut as soon as he walked in, and layed me down on my bed. I was already pretty hard, and I could tell Vic was too.