chapter 4

//1706 words

"Vic? Kellin? I'm home!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs. Vic was already standing at the door waiting for her, and I had just finished fixing my hair so she didn't get suspicious.

I bounded down the stairs and Vic took a few steps back so I could see my mom first. "Hi mom." I said, kissing her on the cheek and taking a step back. "Hello my affectionate little trooper... You're extra happy today." She said, smiling. "Yeah, don't ruin it." I joked. She laughed then took a step toward Vic. I pretended to glare at him as he pecked my mom's lips.

My mom smiled and smoothed out her shirt. "Well my loves, I think I'm going to head to bed early. This week has been so crazy and I'm exhausted." She said, sighing. I nodded in agreement and glanced at the clock: 9:30 PM. I might as well try and get some sleep too. I hugged my mom goodnight and went upstairs to my room. When I got there, I quickly showered and brushed my teeth, then slipped into some sweatpants and an oversized shirt.

I sighed in happiness as I crawled into bed, getting comfortable. Just as I started to doze off, my phone pinged, notifying me that I got a text. When I opened my phone, I saw that I had one attachment from Vic, and I bit my lip as I opened the text. It was a picture of Vic's lower half; he was in his underwear, but there was a clear outline of his hard dick.

I blushed and started growing in my pants as well, when another text from him popped up.

V: Hey baby ;)

K: Hey daddy ;)

I bit my lip as I typed out my response quickly.

V: don't ever call me daddy again

K: why daddy, are you going to punish me? ;)

V: oh, you bet your sweet ass I will ;)

K: you're making me hard, daddy. What ever will I do?

V: prove it ;)

K: ??

V: send me a pic, I won't tell. ;)

I blushed and pulled off my sweatpants and shirt, that way I was left in only my underwear, however I removed those too. I tossed the clothing to the side and turned on my front facing camera, then angled it so I was smirking at the lense, and I was holding my member in my hand so Vic could see everything. I snapped the picture and put a slight filter on it, before I was satisfied with how it looked, then I pressed send. A few short minutes later, I got another text.

V: let me in

K: What?

V: I'm outside your door, let me in

K: Vic, I'd love to screw around, but won't my mom hear?

V: she's been asleep for a while, it's ok

K: okay, hang on

I slipped out from under the sheets and grabbed my underwear, then pulled them on quickly before opening my bedroom door quietly and letting Vic in. He tip toed in quietly and closed the door slowly behind him. He was wearing sweatpants and a plain t shirt, but his dick was very prominent through them.

"You're in big trouble, you little tease." Vic whisper-growled at me, a lustful smirk plastered on his face. I licked my teeth and locked eyes with Vic. "Why daddy, are you going to punish me?" I pulled Vic into a tight hug, growling into the crook of his neck. "Oh you bet." He said, pulling our waists together and pressing his lips firmly to mine. "Do you wanna..?" He whispered into my ear. I grinned and nodded, then pulled Vic's shirt over his head and tossed it to the side, and he pushed me down onto the bed.