chapter 5

//2041 words

It's been a week since I lost my virginity, and I'm really happy lately. Vic and I haven't had sex since then, but we still get a little touchy with each other; maybe a handjob or blowjob here and there, but nothing too risque. It is a little difficult to do anything with my mom around though, and we still have to pretend to hate each other which is really hard for both me and Vic.

Right now, I was sitting on one of the smaller couches that was arranged next to the larger middle couch, and Vic was sitting on the middle couch. We were watching reruns of the walking dead while my mom made dinner. The whole house smelled like spegetti and meatballs; which smelled great, even to me, a vegan. As Vic and I silently watched the TV, my phone pinged and I opnened it, expecting there to be a text from Jack or Alex or one of my other friends, but it was Vic.

V: you look so fucking cute right now.

What was so special about my outfit? I thought. I always wear clothes like this, and to be honest, I wasn't having a very good hair day.

K: lol I look like this all the time

V: I know, but it's fucking adorable. Just everything about you is insanely cute ;)

K: ok?? Haha but thanks. And you look amazing too rn

I typed out my responses quickly, biting my lip.

V: ahh dont. I never look good.

Vic answered. I looked over to him and tilted my head in shock.

K: umm, you're perfect.

I responded, shooting Vic another look. He blushed and smiled as he read the message and typed out his own response.

V: seriously though, you look hot.

K: okay... there's really nothing special about me today lol

V: you have that 'innocent boy next door' to you look. It makes me want to destroy you. ;)

K: ooh, sounds fun, daddy. ;) but we better be careful not to get caught ;)

I blushed hard and hid my face with the sleeve of my black and white flannel, and I saw Vic smirking at me from the corner of my eye. Just then, my mother emerged from the kitchen and dusted off her hands. "Well my lovelies, dinners ready." She said, cheerfully.

"Its spaghetti and meatballs, but I made sure I made accommodations for my little vegan." My mom said, placing the dishes of food out in front us. I quickly examined it, and there was no trace of meat anywhere in my bowl. I smiled quickly amd started digging in, when I felt something undoing the button on my jeans. I looked down to see a tan hand now reaching for the zipper.

I shot Vic a look of 'what the hell are you doing?!,' and he placed a finger over his lips, signaling me to stay quiet. He then he tilted his head toward my mom, and I saw that she was distracted on her phone. As soon as she set her phone down, I felt extremly exposed and unsure of what to do. We could get caught so easily right now, what was Vic thinking?

"So Kellin, how was your day, honey?" She asked. "Uuh, i-it was good." I studdered. Vic now had his hand wrapped around the base of my cock and was stroking me painfully slow. Vic stroking me always felt soo good, so it was hard for me to keep my breathing under control. But he was eating completley normally and acting like he totally wasn't jerking me off under the table. She nodded and quirked her eyebrows, noticing my strange breathing, but I quickly picked up my fork and started eating so she didn't get too suspicious.

My mom nodded and turned to Vic. "What about you, babe? How was your day?" She asked. "It was okay, nothing interesting happened. But I think Jaimie might give me a raise soon." He said. "Really? That's great!" My mom answered happily. "Yeah, a raise would be really nice. I could use the extra money to have some fun with you guys." Vic said, smiling and turning to look at me. I pretended to roll my eyes and look away, and my mom shot me her warning glare. At least she still thinks me and Vic hate each other...