FALLACY X ENCRE

Encres P.o.v
I finish my painting, it is of the dark forest at night. I smile at it, as normal it is late at night. I look out my window and sigh, putting my paints and art things away and let my painting dry. I walk to my bedroom and change into my pyjamas and lay in bed staring at the ceiling. I am about to fall asleep but I feel a cold breeze against my bones I groan as I stand up and walk to my window, I look outside at the night sky and I swear I see something fly past my window. I look around again but it's gone I push my thoughts aside and close my window and walk to my bed laying down and falling asleep. 
*TIME SKIP TO MORNING*
I wake up to scratching at my window, I groan as I stand up and walk to my window, I blink the clouds away from my eyes and look at the thing scratching my window. It is a small bat that seems a bit burnt and a wing seems to be broken, I feel sorry for them and open my window I gently pick the bat up and close the window, walking to my bed and gently laying it on my bed. It whimpers as I look at it, they have blue markings around their eyes and their wings are a beautiful mix of red and blue, it looks very fancy and fascinating. I sigh and look around for something to help the poor things burns and wing I look to my closet and from the corner of my eye I see a flash of red and blue, I whip my head around to look at the bat it's gone and a tall dark skeleton is in its place I get very scared and back up and trip over my self......great. The skeleton stands up and walks over to me as I back up I end up hitting my wall. The man spoke.
"Please do not be scared I mean no harm I just wish to thank you" his voice is dark and smooth, he offers his hand to help me up. I gently take ahold of his hand as he lifts me up and smiles at me as I smile back. He bows and kisses my hand making me blush he speaks against my hand.
"I am Lord Fallacy, may I ask whom you are?" He finishes his words and stands straight up letting my hand go, his hands going behind his back.
"mon nom est encre" (my name is Ink) I tumble over my words as I stare into Fallacy's eyes amazed.

Fallacy's P.o.v
I can tell the mortal is still scared from his stutter, he is most indeed French. I can smell his blood running through his bones he smells delicious, I cannot hold myself back as I pin him to the wall and move to his neck. I feel him tense up.
"Monsieur que faites-vous?" (Mister what are you doing?). His voice is shaky and scared, I don't respond as I gently bite his neck drawing blood and drinking it. He lets out a yip and starts to squirm and try to push me away, I stand my ground and push my full body weight against him making sure he can't move as I drain him if his blood, it's sweet like my favourite kind of candy. He lets out a few shaky whimpers, from what I can tell he is quite sensitive. I fell his body slowly go limp as I finish my meal and remove my fangs from his neck, I look at his face he is out cold, my arms hold him up as I smile. I gently pick him up bridal style and look out the window and mumble to myself as the pain from my burns finally come to me and I groan I lay him on his bed and walk to his closet opening it and looking for any pain cream, I find some and grab it putting it on my burns, I go to fly away but I remember 1 my wing is broken and 2 it is still day. I sleep during the day as well i am a vampire I yawn and walk over to the bed knowing the mortal will be out for a while I pick him up and lay down falling asleep almost instantly as he lays on my chest.
*TIME SKIP TO NIGHT*
I wake up and look around and I see the small mortal,I smile and pick him up standing up and carrying him bridal style and walk to the window, I spread my wings and winch in pain. I use my magic to open the window and I fly out ignoring the pain I feel in my left wing, I fly towards my castle, after about half an hour of flying I retch my castle as I land in my room and lay Encre on my bed tucking him in as I go and start to work.

THE END