A CASTLE?

Continuation of Fallacy x Encre

Encres P.o.V
I wake up hearing something fall. My senses slowly come back, the normal birds are silent and my rough and tough bed I have used for years not caring to buy a new one is replaced by silk and satin. I almost fall back asleep till I remembered how I woke up....something crashed! My body reacts faster than my nonexistent brain as it shoots up and looks around, my eye lights land on a small human in a dark blue maid gown frantically trying to clean up whatever fell.  Her hair short reaching to her chin. That is all I can make out as she seemingly panics and runs out of the room not noticing me at all.

I look around the large room, the black curtains are tied back neatly showing the beautiful night sky,  the room is decorated with gold trimmings on everything, I look down to the bed I was lain on, it was a deep almost blackish blue  matching the pillows and sheets.  I can hear someone walking I panic and lay down completely covering myself in the bedding and peeking out.  I watch the door and saw it opening a few seconds later, I go quiet hoping not to alert whoever is here that I am in the bed.

The small human rushes in followed by a much older maid, the maids silver grey hair is tied up in a ponytail, she wears the same uniform as the small, a dark blue dress that tops with a white shirt like topping with a white under dress, a white apron tied round their waists (the elders is tied in a bow, how cute) both have bow ties tying the clean look together.

The elder maids emerald green eyes land on me first, I try not to move as she seems to study my body under the blankets. The young maid pointed to the fallen vase making weird movements with her hand.....sign language.  The elder looks back at the younger and sighs.

"What happened Fibi?" She asked walking to the broken vase and picking up the small shards still looking at the smaller. She responds with sign language again, she must be mute or doesn't like to talk.

"Don't worry about it okay? I'll take the fall." She reassured the child I assume is named Fibi, after a good few minutes she walks right up to me. My eye sockets close fast as I pretend to sleep. I assume she signed again as I can hear the elder walk over and respond.

"Don't know, all I know is that the lord doesn't want us waking him up. You'll have to ask Gazelle or Suave if you want to learn more."  She said, I can feel them pull down the covers hiding my face. So much for not waking me up. The blankets are put down and a few seconds later I hear the door close, I let out a sigh of relief and sit up.

I think about what they might have meant, what did she mean by the lord? My memories came crashing back to me like a wave crashing against a sandy beach in a storm. The vampire who feed from me, his name Fallacy, Lord Fallacy. He must have taken me to wherever he lives.

I can't shake the feeling I know him, I drew him before. His physique, his vibe, I must have drawn him when I was younger....I did! Another memory hits me.

I was walking around the village market when I was 7 or 8 looking for canvas when I had gotten lost, I kept my cool and I past a tall dark figure I stoped in my tracks and looked at him 'Such an interesting individuel His physique, his vibe... I shall draw him tonight...if I ever get home' I stared at him for ages as he picked up a apple and payed for it. He turned around and saw me staring, he walked to me, his dark cloak covering his body. His deep voice clear in the chaos of the market.
"Are you lost?" He asked me, I didn't answer I just said the one thing that came to my mind.
"est-ce que je peux faire un portrait de vous, monsieur?" (Can I draw you sir?) he was silent, from inside his hood I could feel his smile as he nodded.
"If you wish child, but I still ask. Are you lost?"  I nodded as he takes my hand gently and leads me to my house, we stop at the door as I look at him wondering how he knew where I lived.
"You remind me of myself when I was your age...." he stopped to silently ask my name.
"Encre" I say smiling.
"Encre, this is where you live correct?" He asks looking to my house, I look to.
"Yep!" I look back to him but he is gone the only thing left of him was the apple he bought. I spent the whole night drawing him.

That's how I knew him! We met when I was younger! I was so consumed in my memories that I didn't see the door opening and Fallacy walking in. I snap out of it as  he runs a finger over where he bit me. I snap my head towards him as he just smirks.

"You woke up early." He said, calmly sitting down in front of me, moving my head to the side and up to look at the bite mark.  I freeze not knowing what to do, he lets my head down but makes me look in his eyes.

"You know Encre, ever since we met I was fascinated with your art." He pauses and smirks his face so close to mine it made me blush. "Now however, I'm more interested in other things" he said as his hand rests on my hip bone, he sealed the gap between us kissing me.

I kissed back, his hand moved my arms to his neck as he pushed me down onto the bed. I can't say that I didn't like him back, I was always gay af and had a thing for forbidden love. Plus as I grew I never forgot his face, his kindness and he grew to be something of a fictional lover, now that I met him at this age I can't help but give in to him.

Cliffhanger I know sorry, sorry that it's later than I hopped to put this out but I will try and make another as I myself hate cliffhangers. Though I won't do smut (not yet) this is as far as I will go (for now). Also this will be the last story in this book as I am moving it to my other undertale book.