ITS JUST A COLD

Error P.o.V
Alright I admit it I am sick BUT ITS ONLY A COLD and I am NOT telling Inky. I am currently hiding in the bathroom hiding from Ink, if he found out I have a cold I would not hear the end of it.

Ink P.o.V
Error is hiding I know he is, though I don't know where. I have searched the whole damn house.......beside the bedroom bathroom of course he's in there. I walk up to our bedroom and to the bathroom trying to open the door.....locked. I knock on the door gently.
"Error?? You in here??"
"Y-yeah I'm here what's up?" He sounds sickly and stuffed up......oh no I AM NOT LETTING MY HUSBAND GET SICK. I slam the door open scaring Error and breaking the lock.
"YOU'RE SICK AREN'T YOU"I shouted louder then I meant to, Error fell off the closed toilet.
I run to Error pick him up and run him to the bed wrapping him in all our blankets laying him down and running downstairs to the kitchen making chicken soup for him.

Error P.o.V
Fuck Ink found out and took me to bed and I'm guessing he is downstairs making some soup or some crap like that, he is always worrying about me and now I'm sick he's now gonna let me leave this bed till next year. He comes running back up and runs to me placing the hot bowl next to me and helps he sit up cuddling up to me.
"Eat it it will help you feel better" he says as he hands it to me as I take it from him, I might as well make him happy. I pick the spoon up and eat it the hot soup soothing my sore throat, I finish it as I lay the bowl and spoon on the bedside table laying back down as Inky gently and soothingly rubs my back gently pushing me into the sweet land of slumber.

THE END