Chap 2.2: How to live a normal life?

There was some Yoga workshop on Sunday.It was supposed to build a bond and trust with colleagues.It was a Sunday and everyone was unhappy for that.Virginia had no problem.She had nothing to do on weekends except for her fuck dates with Alex.

None showed up except Max and Virginia.They were standing outside the building and waiting for other colleagues. They tried to call them but few did not pick and others who picked were in deep problems.

They decided to do it without others.They entered the building and a Chinese woman in forties welcomed them.She was very bubbly and giggly.The woman gave directions in Chinese to a man who looked like her husband.

The man came and greeted them.

"Please relax,"The man said.

"My name is Micheal"

"I am here to help you"

"Sit on the mat and calm"

He switched on some candles which had a very exotic smell.The woman had vanished behind the curtain.

"Take off clothes"

"What?"They both flabbergasted.

"It's alright, trust me, only undies," Micheal said.

They took off their clothes reluctantly.

"Its ok, I have come here before and Micheal and Dora are really great.The never asked us to take off our clothes but maybe they are trying something new"Max told Virgina, taking off his shirt and his beautiful toned torso was bare.Virginia could not take her eyes away from him.

He was wearing white boxers underneath.Micheal took his clothes and walked out of the room.

"Well?"Max looked at her quizzically.

It was never a problem for her to get naked.She could take off her clothes in a snap.She had slept with many men.Sometimes she kept 8 guys as her fuck buddies at one time.But now, in front of Max, it looked so difficult.

She took off her shirt first and then eyed Max who was staring at her boobs.He immediately looked away and gulped.She bent forward and pulled her pants down, looking up at Max who was looking away.He licked his lips.

Micheal came back and gave them some oil.

"Rub it at each other," He told them and then vanished for almost five minutes again.

They decided to rub the oil on themselves instead.Micheal came into the room and nodded.

"No, no its wrong.Rub it on each other.rub,rub,rub"

He said "rub" like it was something seductive.Max and Virginia looked at each other.

"You people, trust me"

"First trust me"

"We, alright?"

They nodded.

"Sit in front of each other...look into each other's eyes...spread your legs and connect your feet soles together...now massage the soles of each other feet's soles"

It was really awkward to sit in front of Max in panty and spreading the legs and feeling his soles on her own.They rubbed each other's soles and it sent the sensation to their sexes.

"Raise your legs...hold hands...stretch to one side...stretch to another side"

The yoga was relaxing no doubt and it was building a bond too but it was very ...sexual.

Max thought its only him who is feeling like this.He should not feel like this.

Virginia thought same.She kicked herself in her head but then she gave up and enjoyed the moment.They touched each other and massaged each other.It was awkward as hell in the beginning but then they surrendered to the coach.The shyness was replaced with playfulness.