COOKIES!!!

"Whats with all the cookies?"
"Im bringing them in for everyone to be nice." I stated. As i decorated the last batch, put them in decorative bags and tied them shut and put them into a box and left after bidding my farewell to my dad.
When i got there, i went to the practice room, where me and Tsugumi-san were supposed to meet, and opened the door.
When i walked in, i tripped and tsugumi-san kept me from hitting the floor and the box was ruined. I then saw the guys and they were now crowded around the box and soon tamaki was being chased. The cookies were fine! I stopped him and took away all but his.
"Only take your own." I then handed everyone else theres and gave Tsugumi-san hers.
"Whats with the cookies though?" Riku and iori asked and they began to glare at each other.
"I felt like baking last night and bakes a lot of cookies and decided to bring some in after decorating them. My dad brought some in to his work as well." I was then hugged by tamaki.
"They taste like king pudding."
"I used some in the frosting."
"Shes amazing.. she made cookies and used king pudding in the frosting."
"These are pretty good." Yamato stated and everyone agreed.
"Im glad you all like them. I kinda ran out of the frosting half way through the cookies so i had to use a different one so sorry if they all dont taste alike." Im still being hugged by a giant. I want him to stop but i have a feeling he wont even if i hit him or push him away.
"Just try not to spoil them too much."
"Why not?" We all asked.
"You all still need to get things done." I was then handed some music. We were all disapointed with her answer. I then stole one of Tamakis cookies and he chased me around the room until he got it back. I took about half of it by that time. It was pretty good.
"Why did you have to take one of my cookies?!"
"I baked them! I can take one if i want!"
"But you gave that one to me! Making it no longer yours!" Then continued until i was dragged out and into a different practice room and i was left there as Tsugumi went to work with the guys and to get them back into focus. I sat against the wall and sung parts of the music. I didnt like so i gave it back to tsugumi.
"This one is no good. Its not at all what i asked for!"
"The composer did his best. Can you at least try to make to fun to sing in your own way?" I mumbled a fine and went back. The guys are lucky. They get to work together as a group...
After a few hours of sitting alone being bored with the same music, i couldnt make it fun at all. I then pulled out a small notebook of all my own songs and found one of the most fun to sing ones and sung it.
"Today shall be the last of these boring summer days.
The boring old days shall soon fade away, with the grey of the loneliness that followed!
May we treat these fun filled sunny days like the last.
All that brings is smiles to our faces!
This is what we must do!
Wipe away the grey of bored loneliness,
And drive the orange of warm fun in!-" and then the door opened. I saw that i was Riku.
"What were you singing?" He asked as he came over to me.
"Just something i jotted down when i was bored last summer. Its a work in progress." He then picked up the music i tossed and scattered. He handed it back and the wrong order and i looked at it again and it looked more fun to sing now!
"Why was your music scattered like that?"
"It was boring and thanks to you putting it in the wrong order, its now fun!"
"You really are like a kid."
"I guess i can be like a kid. But i am only about three years younger than you."
After a while of talking and Riku helping me figure out how to sing my music, i got a bit tired and just wanted to go home.
Time skip to first concert!
"What?! Only one person...?" Im now devastated that all the hard work i put into handing out the fliers i made and put up ticket offers was for nothing... Only one person bought a ticket so we have to cancel it. Im now crying. I changed back and left without a word. If not even two people show up, theres no point in performing... None at all... I wandered around the area until i found a park that housed a large tree and no play ground. It was rather odd. I went to the tree and sat with my knees against my chest. Ive been in a lonely practice room all alone for that whole time and tsugumi would only occasionally ask how my practice was going. No pointers, no feed back, no nothing. Riku, Nagi, Mitsuki or Tamaki would give me pointers after they got out of practice each day so im glad i got to have some sort of help and feed back. I have a feeling Tsugumi has no faith in me at all. I act like a child yet i have a proper and formal dialect and im just now getting used to being more casual around people i know. And the fact that im a kid doesnt help. I wiped my eyes and it began to rain. Seems like the weather is now matching my mood.
After a while. The merciless pelting of the rain stopped and i looked up and saw Tamaki with an umbrella. He dropped a towel on me and helped me up.
"Why are you out here when your supposed to perform today?" He asked.
"They cancelled it. Only one person bought a ticket and only did so out of pity so we had to..." I said as i fixed the towel. "What about you?"
"I bought a ticket to how your hard work would pay off but they canceled." He stated. "The others are busy today so they couldnt get a ticket." He stated. We then began walking back to the stadium. I then sneezed. He sighed in annoyance and held me against him. He was warm... I began to cry again.
"Why are you crying now?" He was kinda annoyed at me.
"I realised that no one has really been nice to me before... And that im happy to know great people." I mumbled. "And your a human heater you know."
When we got back i was given a ride home and i texted my dad, asking if he could get me a towel for when i get inside.
When i gor inside, i was still kinda cold and soaked. He gave me a towel and asked what happened.
"I ended up getting rained on."
"Try not to let that happen."
"It wasnt my choice..."
"Still. You get sick, its your own fault because you didnt head back as soon as the rain started." I then went to get a bath running for me.
After my bath, i went to bed. Tomarrow was an off day so i wont be able to see the guys.