Tour!(a randome thingy...)

[this is just for randome fun so its not a serious chapter.]
Its been about two years since i had my first concert and today is the start of a tour of the country for me and the guys! And i was told to be at the guys house by noon. I checked my phone time and grabbed my two bags and got going.
When i got there, Yamato was passed out on the couch, Tamaki was literally dragged out of bed by sogo, and iori and riku were fighting again and mitsuki was trying to get them to stop by pushing them apart the best he could. Nagi was the one who opened the door for me.
"So far, your the only normal one Nagi."
"Im no more normal than everyone else." I got two cups of water and used the first one on Yamato. He shot up and fell off the couch and left to change his shirt and i did the same with Tamaki. He chased me until he was told by Sogo to change his shirt.
When it was noon, tsugumi knocked on the door and told us to get loaded up on the tour bus. We grabbed our things and got settled in to our home for the next few months. I then noticed a problem.
"Tsugumi-san, there are only seven beds."
"Then someone will have to share." She stated with a smile. And now its a fight between who is sharing. The first vote was Iori and Riku so they can learn that small stupid fights are a nuisance. The second vote was that the Izumi bros share. The third vote was Mezzo, AKA Tamaki and Sogo. Fourth vote was me and Tamaki. Its now a war and tsugumi had to stop it.
"Since you cant decide on your own, everyone, write your name on a piece of paper and put it face down on the table and i will move them around and pick two!" We all did as told and she chose two names. "First one is tamaki and the second one is Rin!" I chased after her.
"Tsugumi? Im the only girl and because of that, i cant share with a guy!"
"But technically your a trap singer, making you technically a guy."
"I am a trap singer and only while on a stage."
"Then have fun fighting Tamaki for the bed." She doesnt give a shit does she? I was then hugged by tamaki. This is going to be a long tour...