Arguments

"Please?" I'm being begged to join the guys in a Web Show. Its something they do for their fans. And they want me to be a guest...
"No. I don't like being put on the spot unless performing..."
"Please? You have fans too! Our fans even asked if you could be a guest! Its something where we be ourselves and have fun!"
"My fans think I'm a guy and I'm a girl." Tamaki then drapped himself over me.
"Then I'm not getting off until you say yes. And your gonna have to go to the bathroom eventually."
"Your evil! Fine!" They cheered. "But! You all have to do something for me AFTER the web show."
"Like what?" Iori asked in annoyance. I went to my room and held up cat ears.
"I have some for everyone and you ALL have to wear them and act like cats and talk like them!"
"I'm not going to." Iori stated.
"Come on! It will be fun! Besides, you already act like a cat in your actions." Mitsuki stated and everyone agreed and i put the ears on him. He looked annoyed.
"Seems like this is gonna get interesting." Yamoto stated.
"I'm not going to wear them because you all want me to join you and i want you to wear them after. And let me get pictures."
"Shes worst than Sogo..."
"I don't see anything wrong with a few pictures. And even if she did spread them everywhere. It would boost our popularity and more fans would think we are all more adorable."
"Im not adorable though!"
"In those, you are." Mitsuki stated.
"It cant be helped." Riku agreed. Tamaki began to cling again...
"But tamaki would be more of a puppy..." Sogo stated.
"Nagi, why arent you doing anything about this?!"
"I would do anything for her!"
"You just want a good reason to hit on her..." Tamaki stated and he put me in his coat. "But shes mine." I laughed a bit and got him off of me.

I know its short but i cant think of anything else for this chapter and its been so long since i updated.... Plesse dont kill me...