A Little Talk A/N

I haveny updated any books in a long while, i know. Im sorry for keeping you guys waiting for something to be updated but nothing is posted. Heres why.

Every day is rough in my house hold. My father hates me to a point where im afraid to leave my room when he's around. My mother is on the other side of the country and unable to get any closer because of my piece of shit father. My younger brother is constantly out with his friends, looking for something to do to keep him from breaking down. I have been trying to use Wattpad and anime as an escape but im afraid that it no longer cuts it.
I have been unable to pull ideas out of my head for anything at all. Nothing comes out. Even when i just try to write anything(like i normally do), nothing comes out. I try to watch anime but i cant stay focused on it for too long. Its gotten to the point where i just want to spend the rest of my days under my covers and never leave.
Since school is about to start up again, i doubt i will be able to do anything other than do school work and band shit.
All of shit might come to a surprise to you since i come off as a happy kind person in my Authors notes. Its just a brave face i put on to try to keep people from worrying. I constantly have to keep thinking to myself "just two more years and i can move out." just to keep myself from ending it all. Im sorry if this isnt something you were looking to find but, this is why i havent been updating.
But if anything happens that makes me unable to prove the top pic wrong, i will let you know.