Ouch!

A white light surrounded me, it was warm and bright, when it started to clear, a blurry image to its place.

I was sitting on someone's knee, I think, on a chair in the middle of a room. Three figures where being held down, with wands pointed at their heads!

They trio?

"Wait till he hears! We have Harry Potter!" A shrieking voice that sent cold shivers up my spine pierced the dead silence.

I tried to get up a save them, but I couldn't move.

"(Y/n)!" I could hear my name being called in the distance!

"(Y/n)! Wake up!"

A sudden whack to the face with a pillow, brought me out of my blurry dream.

My eyes shot open, only to see the face of a familiar blond smirking at me.

Screaming, I covered my barley clothed form with the duvet!

"Draco! Get out!" He saw me desperately clinging to the cover and got the memo.

"I'm sorry!" He shouted and ran out the door.

Sighing, I got up and stretched. After being rudely awoken from my Saturday afternoon nap!

Changing into the something comfortable.

I left my room to see Draco, Crabbe and Ethan out in the common room, waiting for me.

"Come on, you wouldn't have woke me for nothing, what's going on?" I asked, standing in front of them with my arms crossed.

"Oh lighten up Riddle!" Malfoy perked up grinning, "it's a surprise, come on!" He grabbed my wrist, dragging me out of the common room, particularly skipping down the corridor, with the two boys following.

As we got out to the court yard, I could see a man grinning creepily, sharpening an axe. He gave me a weird wave that sent chills down my spine...

Draco must have sensed it and wrapped his arm around my shoulders protectively and kept guiding me to this 'surprise'

We finally got to the top of the hill, with a clear view of Hagrid's hut, and Buckbeak sitting in the pumpkin patch.

"Awe, look at him!" I cooed, about to make my way down to him, when suddenly I was stopped with two hands.

"It gets better Riddle, we get to watch its execution!" He laughed, giving me a wink.

Harry's POV
Me, Hermione and Ron were crossing the bridge, making our way down to Hagrid's to see how he's doing.

Poor Buckbeak, that good for nothing ferret! Daddy's little git, ugh I hate him so much!

And he's corrupted my cousin! Well, that doesn't bother me as much, I can't choose who (Y/n) is and isn't friends with.

Heck, I didn't even know we were related until a couple of months ago!

"I can't believe they are going to kill Buckbeak, it's just too horrible" Hermione states, her voice weak.

"It just got worse..." Ron said, looking over, I saw Malfoy and two of his goons watching with binoculars!

And what sickens me the most is what that barbie reject said, "Father said I get to keep the head, might gift it to the Gryffindor common room!"

Crabbe turns around and spots us, "looks who's turned up" this caught Malfoy's attention, "ah come to enjoy the show?" He smiled.

Without a second thought Hermione charges at him.

"You, you foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" She shouted, pointing her wand at him making him whimper pathetically.

Me and Ron had to rush in to make sure she didn't do something drastic, don't want his father causing anymore trouble.

"Hermione","No, he's not worth it!" Me and Ron say at the same time.

She lowers her wand, which makes him and his goons laugh, pushing at her anger, Mione swung her fist straight into his nose.

Malfoy grabbed his nose and ran off with his goons trailing behind.

"That felt good" She breathes out, making me and Ron grin.

"Not good, brilliant" the moment was cut short but a small sob.

We looked around and saw that (Y/n) leaning against the other side of the ruins, staring straight at Buckbeak.

Her eyes glowing red, and by the looks of it, she was struggling not to change out of pure anger.

"Nice punch" she growled, tears rolling down her cheek.

"Thanks, come on we are going to see Hagrid, you coming?" Hermione tapped her shoulder, making her flinch.

"No thanks, I have someone I need to see" she spat and sprinted into the Forrest.