Chapter 1

Chaper 1

What will happen? .

I watched as Qens where teleported into the human realm, one by one everyone all walked up. I was the last in line, do to my last name being Zeytionouth. It hurt to see them on the crystal ball, most who even landed on their assigned planet fainted, or bleed from impact. But worst of all, the counsel was watching them, seeing their every moves. I could not take pressure such as that. I tried to rub it off as though nothing, but it did not work as i planned it to.

I watched when Rosie went up, her boyfriend Zeth, had missed his assigned planet, as well as known as dead. Rosie weeped, and was teleported to the world of Keenus. The most hated planet know to Qens kind.

Keenus where known to eat anything, from themselves to fruits. I even heard once, someone ate their own child, just so they could live another few days. It sickened me to think such horrible things. But, i knew i had to, just so i could survive through the human realm.

I watched as the Qen known as Rin, he was the one who called me a dweeb, walked up, his assigned place was the Pubic realm. Those people where nice, and never, ever, lied, nor hurt one another, no matter what. Which for Rin, he would have a hard time there. He was a fighter, not someone like Rosie.

Some more people missed their assigned planet. Dying almost instantly. Almost. They still have to feel pain for about a minute, or even more. Which i could barley watch. Some cried out for help, others cried for their loved ones. Some just cried, or laid perfectly still, not even caring.

"Nick Zeytionouth." The schools leader called out. I walked up, frightened to be watched by the counsel members. My heart pounded against my rib cage, it felt as though my heat would break it."Your prey is known as ' Matthew Lush". My leader gave me a photo of what Matthew looked like; brown hair, white skin, with light green eyes. Leader as well gave me things for the human realm of school, saying i would have to track him down, observe him, and than feast on him. "Leader? Why must i do th-" before i was able to say anything else, leader changed my form. "Anytime you want to look Qen, touch a nail polish remover, and to turn back to human, put some salt on your tongue." "Um, ok. But wh-" i was than teleported into the human realm.

"Dude i think we should move him" i heard a mysteries voice say. "But where should we take him?" "I don't know? Maybe your house. It is closer than mine. Come on, we have to move him now." "Ok, ok fine." I couldn't open my eyes, but i did feel arms lift me off the ground. 'Damn, i must have fainted, or hit me head.' I thought. "Where almost there."

after the three of us get to One of their houses, i was dropped onto a couch, and i was able to move, and open my eyes again. "T-thank you" i said to them, and bowed gratefully. "But i need to be going now." "We found you on the street, your gonna need to stay and rest." I looked to the one who talked. "Thank you but, i have a mission i must complete." "Well what is it." A boy with pure black hair, blue eyes had asked. "That, sir, is none of your business." I snapped quickly, not wanting anyone to catch on to me. "No." I felt someones hands push me back onto the couch. "You where hurt and bleeding." My eyes widened, and a small blush spread across my face. "Please stay." Said the one pushing me down. "U-um sure." I couldn't even think straight. "Oh yeah, i'm Billy." "And i'm Matthew". Matthew was the one holding me down."Oh.. I'm Nick." I looked down, feeling unease to share information with them. "Oh shit!" Billy yelled aloud. "I needed to be home at nine, its ten. Sorry Matt, and Nick, but i've got to go now!" Billy quickly opened the door, and even forgot to shut it. "Sorry about Billy, he's a bit crazy every now and than." Matthew went up to shut the door. "Its fine." I reassured. "Oh, but it is getting late, um, i guess you can sleep on the couch, unless you want to sleep with me." "I can sleep here. I'll be just fine." Matthew nodded and walked off to some room in the back. He soon came back with a blanket and pillow, i hesitated to take them from him. It felt a bit odd, something about him i have seen before. I just couldn't figure it out.