Epilogue

'Here lies the truth of my world.
Here lies my last words, and decaying body.' I wrote. 'Here end's my life, and along of yours. Here is the last good, the last life, the last one. Here lies my death.' I used my tear's to wright.

Epilogue
Years pass as a new generation arrive. It was, once again, time for the Qen's to take their prey. A young Qen, named Lillian Seer, who had Red hair, and teal skin, with purple eyes, and knew Nick almost personally. She prefers to call him by Nick instead of his real name, it fits him better, or so thinks Lillian. She studied much of him.

Lillian was the first in line, others have already gotten sucked into the portal, some dead, some dying. Her best friend had passed her destination. Lillian cried when that happened. But stopped, knowing her friend did as best she could.

Lillian saw Nick's words written on the portal, and Nick is not the last good one. Lillian was going to save her prey, and she, with all her friends, are going to take down government. Lillian had gotten more then half the students to not eat their prey, but to protect them. And when they where about to be punished by death, they will fight back. Lillian would be the first one to strike and destroy the government.

(A/N; Lillian as well will become a book, you shall learn how she came to knowing Nick, and destroying the government. Look for "Lillian will save us all." In April it shall have it's first update. Take care!)