Chapter 11 First day of the Academy

Yavin 4

Next week

The Morning

The Starbird

Mira is awake and she heard her door knocking.

"Mira, wake up, get dress, today's your first day of Jedi Academy." Ezra said.

"Really?! Awesome!" Mira excited.

"Dawn is also her first day to the Academy, you two will be happy there." Ezra replied as his daughter gets dressed.

Mira is fully dressed and comes out of her room and get some breakfast.

After breakfast, Ezra and her daughter exit the ship and meet up with Master Skywalker.

The Hangar bay

While they head to Luke, they saw Kanan and Dawn exit the Ghost.

"Ezra, Mira, glad you could make it." Kanan said to them.

"You too, Kanan." Ezra smile

"Hey Dawn." Mira said to Dawn

"Hi Mira." she said with a smile as the group head to Luke.

The Audience chamber

As the Family group enter the chamber, Mira and Dawn step forward and face Luke.

"Mira, Dawn, Welcome to the Jedi Academy, the other students will be here in a second, stick around and meditate." Luke said as they all wait.

Few seconds later, young students, Knights and Masters have enter the chamber and Mira and Dawn joins them and they all face Luke, the Knights, and Masters including Ezra and Kanan stand in the council spots.

"Welcome Students, to the Jedi Academy, first allow me to introduce to the new two students: Mira Wren Bridger and Dawn Syndulla Jarrus." Luke introduce.

"Hi everyone." Mira and Dawn introduce themselves in unison.

"Hi Mira and Dawn." all students introduced as Luke continuing briefing.

"Now then I gathered you all here today to learn the ways of the force and trained with a light saber, and all of you students need a Master." Luke briefed as he approached the zabrak boy and Theelin girl.

"Bob and Marlene, you will work with Master Kota." Luke said as he approached the mirialan girl and the human girl.

"Tara and Cindy, you will work with Master X2." Luke said as he approached the chiss girl and the pink twi'lek girl.

"Shirley and Sarah, you will work with Knight Marek." Luke said as he approached the pantoran girl and pink face togruta girl.

"Marion and Sonya, you will work with Master Katarn." Luke said as he approached the nautolan boy, the tholothian girl and Mira.

"Max, Mary, and Mira, you will work with Knight Bridger." Luke said as he approached the blue face togruta boy, the blue twi'lek girl and Dawn.

"Carlos, Lily, and Dawn, you will work with Master Jarrus." Luke said as he approached back to his center and face the students.

"Now then, approached your Master and begin your training, May the Force be with you." Luke finished and he bowed his head.

The students approached there Masters: Ezra and Kanan to begin there training.

"Alright, Max, Mary, and Mira, follow me to the training area." Ezra said as he lead his padawans to the training area.

"Alright, Carlos, Lily, and Dawn, follow me to the courtyard." Kanan said as they headed to the courtyard.

Training area

Ezra, his daughter and his padawans have enter the training area and begin there training.

"Alright this training will teach you how to use your powers, now I'm gotta teach you is force push and pull, Mira show them like I taught you." Ezra said to her daughter as she approached the light crates and force push them, after that, she force pull the light crate.

Ezra was very impressed with his daughter.

"Very good, Mira, you got that students?" he question his padawans.

"Yes, Master." Max and Mary said in unison.

"Alright, now let me see you do it." Ezra said as he watch his padawans using force push and pull.

They were successful using there powers and face there master.

"Not bad, for your first day, follow me to the next room." Ezra impressed as he lead them to the next room.

They enter the next room where they need to learn force speed and force sense.

"This room will teach you how to use force speed and force sense, Mira, show them force speed." Ezra said as Mira shows them how to use force speed.

The padwans saw Mira use force speed and gets all that.

"You got that padawans?" Ezra question as his students nodded.

"Alright, let me see you do it." Ezra said as he watch his padawans using force speed.

They successes using force speed and return to his master.

"Very good, now the next power is force sense, this power that will help you sense enemies nearby, hidden objects and hidden switches, Mira, show them how it's done." Ezra said as her daughter show them how to use force sense.

She show them how to use it.

"Thanks Mira, now you two, try it." Ezra said as he watch his padawans using force sense, they successful and approached there master.

"Not bad students, now follow me to the last training area." Ezra said as he lead his students to the last room.

They arrived to the last room where the training remotes are.

"Now this training will teach you how to defend yourselves from blaster bolts with a light saber, you will do that with training sabers, here." Ezra says as he passes his training sabers to his students and his daughter.

"Now stand in the center of the circle." he said as he watch his students headed to the center and stand.

"Alright, I will turn on the remotes and target each of you, don't worry, there blaster bolts aren't full power, they at low power, deflected every blaster bolt you can, now step one: block the blaster bolt 7 times, ready, begin." Ezra said as he activate the remotes.

Max, Mary and Mira block every shots from the remotes.

"Not bad, step 2: deflected shots back at the remotes 7 times." Ezra said as he watch his students deflected every shot back at the remotes.

They Succeed deflected shots and Ezra turns off the remotes.

"Very good, now you understand what it means to be a Jedi, here are your holo books that can help you study." he said as he passes the holo books to them.

"Now, you understand?" Ezra question.

"Yes master." Max and Mary said.

"Yes Daddy." Mira said.

"Alright, class dismiss." Ezra said as Max and Mary exit the training along with there books.

"Hey Mira, it's almost lunch time, want to get something to eat?" Ezra asked.

"Yes, Daddy." Mira answered.

"Alright, lets go." Ezra says as they make there way to the Cafeteria.

What do you guys think of this chapter, let me know what do you think about it.

Next chapter: Kanan's teachings.