Go back to your date - ✓

By the time they finished, the room was in frenzy. Girls jumping up and down furiously, like they found the God himself, with a big number of 'omo' getting out of older females, that I'm sure they'd leave their husbands in a minute if the boy band proposed to them. Everyone was cheering, clapping, screaming, yet here I was, gaping at what I saw. 

How...? I mean that night he didn't mention it or something, was it a surprise? After their departure, everyone sat down, but the whispers about the lead singer would still linger in the air. 

'Isn't he great?'

'Yes, I'd leave my dork husband for this bad boy... omo why weren't I born five years later!'

'Five years later? Honey, you'd need a century later! That hottie is.. still a baby. Look at his baby face! Those chubby cheeks!'

'I don't know about you, but I'd call him oppa!'

'Oppa? He was born like fifteen years later than you, he's like 23?'

'I'm only thirty, so I'm going to ask him out! Hehe~'

I wanted to find a wall so I can hit my head on. Listening to these comments made me want to laugh, and cry at the same time. I clutched my hands with so much force, I felt the skin cracking under my nails pressure. I gritted my teeth, trying not to smack each lady in the face. How dare they speak like that? Why did they view him like a piece of meat?

'Ya, ahjumma.' Eunjae snapped.

Uh oh... ahjumma is used for fifty plus ladies, and they must be... forty? Uh oh.

'Are you talking to us?' The woman who made the 'why weren't I born five years later' turned to face us, along with her girl friends. 

'Oh, I'm talking to you. Keep your comments to yourself, just shut. up.' Eunjae growled

'Yes, she's right. You are being completely rude, and he's off limits, that means he would never look at you if he heard what you said about him.' I chimed in, feeling furious. I felt my hand wet, and I saw lots of blood, streaming from my nails. 

'Ya... aigoo, jugulae? Eh eh?' (Hey, do you wanna die?)
The one with the weird hat butted in and stood up. I stood up, throwing the chair in the process; I was ready for a fight, we both were. Soon enough, the other ladies stood up, so did Eunjae. Weird hat and I was in a breath distance, so close I could see the other color in her eyes. We both growled, and after a minute she decided that we should finish what we started. 
The whole theater was silent, even the singers had stopped to gawk at us.

She almost landed a punch, I dodged and then I grabbed her hair. She grabbed mine in the process, and we managed to fall over. Even on the ground, we didn't stop. It was a battle between me and the weird hat. The other ladies just screamed and supported their friend.
I felt a loud bang to my ears, echoing on my mind. Not again, it hurt a lot, more than the fight.

'Nara!! Nara I heard the police is coming! Ppali!' (Hurry!)

I brought my knee up to her and threw her with force off me. She landed on a chair, and I got the chance to quicky get up with Eunjae's help, and then we both ran to the exit. But before going, I saw June shaking his head. If he only knew.

-

-

-

'This was amazing! Nara, I repeat, this was amazing! You were amazing! I never knew you had the fighter in you.' Eunjae said, patching up my injured and now bruised palm. Listening to this words, made the monster in me wake up. I zoomed out at the empty space, but his frown kept appearing to my mind. His shake of head. If he knew that I was actually defending him. 

"I had the reputation back in home... I didn't know I had it that much though."

I felt something cold being placed in my eye, which was also bruised. She had punched me thrice, I didn't count- but I didn't really realize it, since the adrenaline in me rushed.