A real nightmare - ✓

His lips were on mine. I felt like time stopped. Everything was spinning, but here was he, holding my face in his big rough hands, and kissing me like his life depended on it. My eyes were so wide open, I felt they'd pop out of the socket.  It wasn't my first time kissing- but all these kisses were completely meaningless, for sure. 

He started slowing the kiss, until he pecked me once. He put his hands in his pockets and smirked, actually was more a toothy grin, proud of what he did. My hands automatically touched my lips and I gasped. No words would come out, I was completely speechless.

BAAANNG!

This time, the loud noise didn't disturb me, I was so shocked and happy at the same time, that almost nothing couldn't shake me out of it. 
I dared to look at him and he simply smiled.

"June... why did you do this?" I asked, once again touching my lips. He kissed his front tooth and shrugged. Oh damn, this sound- cringey!

"I needed it I guess. You were so jealous and this woke up some feelings of mine." He responded. Me? Jealous? Pfft!

"I never have had a boyfriend." I said.
"I never have had a boyfriend either." He responded sarcastically

I rolled my eyes, but kept my cool.
"You know what I mean June."
"You know what I mean too Nara. So don't be hard on yourself, I never asked you to do something you don't want to. Hell, I didn't even say something." He said, shifting on one foot.

I nodded. "Yes, you are right. You are my first meaningful kiss, you know. Thanks, I'll never forget that."

"Nara, I want to be your second, third and fourth kiss."

"I'll be gone in some days Junjae. This kiss for you may mean nothing-"
"Oh come on, what do you mean? It's not like I kiss girls like you everyday! Hell, its a matter if I have ever kissed more than two girls, do you think I'm a playboy? I never felt these feelings on one kiss. I feel like you electrocuted me!" He made a bzzz sound

"I never said you were a playboy. Don't put words in my mouth."
"Why do you do this? Complicate things so much. Didn't you like it- too? Well I loved it, and it's better than winning any freaking medal or so!" He said, and grabbed his medal off his neck, to put it on mine.

"Your medal...." I said, and softly touched it.

"It's yours."
"And what about the boys?"
"They have their own. Come on, it's a fake medal, I won't miss it a lot because I know you have it.So when I get a real one, I'll ship it to you. Or if I'm already where you are, give it."
"Th-thank you. Thanks, a lot."
"For the kiss or the medal?" He raised a brow
"For both."

He sat down and pat the space next to him.

"Tell me Nara, what your dreams are?" 
I looked at him and shrugged. 
"I don't really have dreams. Maybe, the only thing I am dreaming a lot is someone to love, someone to hold, forever. I've been lonely enough, and this loneliness is not by choice. But you know what? I'm better alone. Way better. People are pathetic."
He looked at me with sad eyes and nodded.

"You know Nara, I want to be a superstar. I want to sing, dance, perform and make people happy. I want to make enough money to live and to buy my mother everything she never had. A bigger house, better clothes, pay all her debts, get her to travel all around Asia, I... I want this to happen you know? I want to be able to give. Because right now, I'm not giving anything. I'm only taking, like a leech. I want to be able to make a difference in this miserable life. And I want someone by my side, to wait on me, to love me, to cook me meals when I come back from concerts. To be there to support me. I mean, who wants to be lonely? You said it yourself, being lonely it's not always by choice, and it hurts a lot."

"How do you know my loneliness hurts?" I asked him. He looked me, and after a while he answered me.

"Because Nara, I can see it in your eyes. It hurts being like this, you are hurting a lot." 
I placed my head on his shoulder and nodded. Tears welled up, but I pushed them away.