Chapter 1

***Veronica POV***
     "Hey look! The loser Veronica is here! Wonder what insane act will this brat do today!" said Olivia. Then she purposely tripped me and all my lunch fell on me. And of course all her bitchy friends started to laugh. All of I sudden I saw Cameron rush over to me to help. He has been my best friend since 1st grade and always spoke up for me.
     " Mind your own business guys and leave her alone!" he said. He is an amazing friend. 
     "Aww is my boyfriend joining the loser side too?!" she smirked.
     "Ex boyfriend" he said exaggerating the EX part. Yup he dated her, but that's only because Olivia used me. Long story.... I turned around and saw Diana buying me my lunch. She is an amazing friend of mine too. But, she is that kind of girl you don't want to mess with. Next thing you know, she is walking towards Olivia. I knew what she was going to do! She picked up her yogurt and dropped all of it on her hair!
     " Ahhhh OMG I just got my hair done! My hair is so precious and sensitive! How dare you!" Olivia screamed in horror as if she got bit by a shark.
     " Awww poor Olivia has to change her shampoo now because I dropped yogurt on you. What are you going to do? Call the cops. What an asshole" Diana said in her 'friendly' tone. I thought that was a bit cruel but its Diana and you don't mess with her friends either.

"Girl you gotta know how to speak up for yourself. Cameron and I aren't going to help you 24/7." said Diana. I saw Cameron giving Diana a will-you-shut-up-look. 

"I'm sorry guys, it’s a bit hard for me to speak up for myself."

"But why? Why can't you?!" She almost screamed

"Yea, is there something you are hiding from us?" Cameron said.

"I'm sorry guys I can't tell you." I shrugged and walked away. I was dealing with really difficult situations. I really didn't like the idea of hiding this from my friends, but it’s for the best.

***Diana POV***

     I felt really bad for yelling at Veronica, but I had a feeling that she was hiding something from us. She has never hid anything from us. I know every secret of hers! This must be very serious! "Cameron! Hurry we need to go to Veronica's house! I will explain later! Let’s go!" I practically screamed.

***Cam***

     Diana never screams and right after she told me to go to Veronica's house, I knew it was important! I couldn't let anything happen to her! I grabbed my backpack and ran right after Diana! By the time we got to Veronica's house, we saw her talking to someone.

***Diana***

     "Who the hell--" I started to speak, but then Cam covered my mouth. He gave me the don't-say-a -word- look. Then, he leaned close to me thinking that the boy of my dreams was going to kiss me. But, he just whispered to me. "He looks familiar. Isn’t he that guy we saw the other day staring at us?" He was right!

***Veronica***

     I can't believe that just happened. I felt like crying, but I have to be strong. As soon as I opened the door, I saw the unexpected!