Chapter 4

***Veronica POV***

My alarm rang and I realized that I had put it on snooze!! Shit its 5:50! I quickly grabbed my sweatshirt and ran to the park. Yup a girl running with her pajamas is so normal. I walked over to the bench and waited. I realized no one was at the park! What if something happens to me?! All of a sudden, the area I was standing in started to lower! I was being pulled down into the ground! All I saw was black. Just like how Alice from Alice in the Wonderland fell into the hole. This is terrifying! Finally, I heard a Thud sound. I had finally reached the floor. I heard footsteps and all of a sudden something injected into my arm!

***Cameron POV***

"Hurry! I peeked a little bit into the note and it said that somebody was expecting her at the park!" I told Diana feeling a bit guilty for reading the note.

"I'm not stupid.. She was obviously lying about the note" Diana said. Ugh I hate it when she bosses me around and acts like she is the best. Then, I heard a faint scream. It had to me Veronica!

"Lets g-" I started to say, but Diana was already running!

"I saw her! She just got sucked into that hole!" Ok those weren't the best choice of words, but she got the point crossed and she was snickering too. Diana started walking towards the hole, oh my god, why would she go in there if she knows that's the wrong choice.

"Diana... honey.. ugh.. didn't u just see Veronica get sucked in?... So.. um.. why would U TRY GOING NEAR THER?! R U TRYING TO GET SUCKED IN TOO?!" I said and I was proud that I was the smart one here.

"Calm down sweetie... I was just observing" she said trying to make an excuse for acting stupid. I looked around trying to find a 'safer' entrance. The person trying to capture Veronica should also have a way of getting in. Then I remembered..

"Wait remember when we were walking and a guy was doing something suspicious near the bushes the other day?" I said. When I moved around the bush, there was nothing, but then there were random leaves on the bottom of the bush. The funny thing was, there were various types of leaves. Okay obviously there was something fishy 

"Hey Diana! Get me a rock!" I said

"WHY?!"

"Just plzz get me a rock!"

"Don't tell me what to do!" Diana obviously ended the convo and I had to go get the rock. Ugh its so annoying how when I ask her to get something, she doesn't and when she does,  I get everything! When I threw the rocks at the leaves, they all fell down revealing a staircase. As soon as Diana and I  reached the bottom we saw the unspeakable!

Hey guys sorry for the late update! I was really busy! And plus there are too many ghostreaders.. In order for me to write this story, I m going to need more enthsusiasm from you guys!!! Plzz Comment and Vote!!