Chapter 7

***Veronica***

Edna started speaking again, "Okay so you all might be really confused by now-"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! HOW ARE WE EVEN SUPPOSED TO TRUST YOU?! A SECOND AGO THIS FREAKY SCIENTIST TRIED TO KILL VERONICA!" Screamed Cameron. Me and Diana were both shocked and gave each other surprised looks. Cameron never screams. I guess everything was too much for him. I don't blame him, I mean I'm pretty sure we were all thinking the same thing.

"I'm on your side, do you want me to explain or just give you your costumes to go on a deadly journey" spoke Edna in an annoyed tone.

"NO-NO-NO, Just tell us what is going on?!"said Cameron.

"Okay, so Veronica, you have discovered your powers right?" Asked Edna.

"Yea, but I don't mnow how to contro-" I got cut off again by Edna.

"It was a yes or no question, and I'm pretty sure you two didn't even know you had powers. Okay, you should be discovering them abouttt NOW!"

All of a sudden Diana fell to the floor and Cameron started shaking.

"WHAT's HAPPENING TO THEM?!"

"Chill, they're just discovering their new powers"

I saw a flash of lightning in the room! I turned around and realized that it was coming from Diana's hands.

"I CAN't control it! Please help!" Wailed Diana.

Edna rushed over to her and injected some sort of syrum in her arm.

"What did you do to her?!" I screamed.

"Its okay, she's not strong enough rite now, and is completly out of control, so I gave her some annorexia to keep her from hurting us. "

Then, we heard a loud growl from the back. IT WAS CAMERON! He had turned into a creature I have never seen before. He had yellow eyes, long claws, hair on his face and body, and had become 10 X stronger. Then I finally realized what he was. I couldn't believe it. It couldn't be.

He had turned into a werewolf.