Chapter 3

***Veronica POV*** 

Right when I took the gloves off, something was forming on my wrist. It was a ... sun.  

"I think the sun is your main resource... is there anything special that you can do?" Cam asked. 

I motioned my hand towards the lamp.. nothing... I moved my fingers around. . . nothing. Then, I closed my eyes and pictured a lamp levitating. As soon as I opened them, the lamp was moving around!  

"YOU CAN CONTROL THINGS FROM YOUR MIND OMG!" screamed Diana. When she said that, I lost focus. That caused me to drop the lamp. Thx Diana... 

"Yea how about you concentrate next time" Cam laughed. He's so cute. 

***Diana POV*** 

I was gazing at Cam as he laughed and I realized that Veronica was looking at him too. As if she liked him... I know that she crushed on him in elementary school, but that was a long time ago. Cam was talking to her more than he was talking to me. I know that she just had her father kidnapped by a total freako, but I guess I felt a little jealous... 

"Hey Diana come over here! What are you doing there all alone?" Veronica asked. Then, I realized that she was on to me. She knows when I am upset and I guess she just figured it out. 

***Veronica POV*** 

Diana was sitting on the couch alone while Cam and me were fooling around with my 'powers'. I asked her to come over, but she didn't. Something was wrong. I had to talk to her. Like have a little girl time. 

***Cam POV*** 

After seeing Veronica and Diana's situation, I thought that I should leave and let them have some time together. I mean I know that I am a guy and all, but I feel a little left out sometimes. A guy has feelings too. 

"ugh guys.. I should leave, its getting dark and my mom is going to kill me. I haven't even called her." I said with a fake smile 

***Veronica POV***  

Its amazing how Cam knows when to leave me and Diana alone. When the door closed shut, I jumped to Diana.  

"Wazzup Betch!"I said trying to make her smile. It didn't work, when she is upset its so difficult to make her smile. 

"Umm nothing, I should go too" she said trying to leave. Before she even got up, I grabbed her wrist.  

"Dude, you can't escape without telling me why you aren't talking to me." I told her. 

"Okay.. Fine! I am jealous of you!" she finally blurted out and I obviously gave her a confused look. 

"Do you remember what I told you about Cam a few weeks ago?" she asked. I knew exactly what she was talking about! 

"Yes, and why would you be jea-" I got cut off by Cam swinging the door open.  

"I found this on you stairs!" Cam said panting as he handed me the paper. 

It read...... 

So, you finally found out you have powers huh. Well meet me at the park tomorrow at 6:00 am. I have very vital information for you. Oh and don't drag along your friends with you! Burn this message after done reading and show no one. You may not be trusting the right people. 

"Welll, what does it say?" Diana asked. 

"Oh umm, it says that they kidnapped my dad, but I already know that pshh" I said trying to lie. Diana gave me a look. 

"I have to go. I can't stay here any longer" Diana said and I could tell that she was annoyed. Right after that, Cam held my arm and let go. He walked away out the door too. Why can't I keep secrets! Why am I so terrible at lying?! 

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter! And BTW, the action didn't even start yet! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!! Did you like it? Do you want there to be a feud between Diana and Veronica? COMMENT!!!!