Chapter 2

***Veronica POV***

As soon as I opened the door, I saw -

my father tied up to the chair!

"Remember to be brave and use them wisely!" he said and obviously I was confused

As soon as I started to run towards him, someone in a green and black suit swung out of no where and grabbed my father! I screamed, but that did no good! Whoever that was, had taken my father! My life is ruined... All of a sudden, the door flew open! I thought it was someone else coming to ruin my life, but it were my lifesavers. Diana and Cam. I had never been so relieved in seeing them.

"OMG Veronica! Are you all right?! We heard you screaming and-"

I stopped Diana and just screamed what was going on. "They kidnapped my Dad! The guy flew away with him!"

"Okay Veronica, lets get you in a good condition! Do you want me to call 911?" Cameron said trying to calm me down.

"Wait! That's not a good idea. They left a note. It says, "Nobody shall intrude our fight. It is only the Smith's family's fight. If the cops get into this, situations are only going to get worse... -P" As Diana finished reading the note, we all stayed quiet thinking about the random 'P' until my arm started spazing out...

"Veronica! Your hand! It's shining!" said Cameron

"Gee thanks.. I actually use the lotion-" Then I was stopped by Cam again.

"No! Not that. I mean your hand IS shiny, but its gleaming with light!" he said.

I looked at my hands and they both were shining brightly! Then, I got this feeling. I felt stronger. I felt like I can control anything. I turned to the right and saw the sun shining really bright! I don't know what is happening to me, but it is certainly positive. I stood up and walked in front of the mirror. I was no longer in the same clothes as I was in before. I was wearing a purple and black suit. I felt confident. I didn't feel like the girl I was before. I actually kinda looked sexy. After I turned around, I saw Cameron and Diana gazing at me.

"Umm when I mysteriously got into this suit, was I naked" I asked feeling stupid

"Girl, you don't really look that bad." said Diana. I gave her the look by bringing one eyebrow up.

"I mean its not like you look like crap everyday or anything. .." she said again. Hmm I never knew I could do that.

"Yo, you have gloves" said Cam

"Umm I can see that." I said a bit confused. He isn't that stupid.

"No take them off." when he said that, I was going to argue back, but I knew he was serious, so I did as he said.

After I took them off ...

Hey guys! Vrinda here! Comment down below telling me how this story was. I will try updating as soon as possible. And also let me know if you guys want a little romance between Cam and _____________. I know how annoying author notes get, so I won't write so much. But plzz let me know how the story is and vote! Thank You!