Chapter 5

***Veronica POV***

As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw a man in a white lab coat ready to inject orange liquid in my wrist! I realized it was Dr. Nefario! He was that same guy who tried to take my house away yesterday!! Then, I saw Cameron and Diana jump out of nowhere!

"Drop down the injection!" screamed Cam

"Well.. well..well.. Veronica's little friends are here to save the day huh! Yea and what do you have planned Cameron?" Did he say cameron? How does he know his name?

"Let her go or else your big secret won't be a secret anymore!"

"haha funny and what about yours?" They kept talking trying to leave each other speechless, but that was part of the plan because Diana sneaked up behind Dr. Nefario and got to me. After she untied me, she told me the plan and how we have to find some bottle that says GSA. I was confused and I didn't know why we had to find that, but we found it real quick because Dr. Nefario was probably using it earlier.

"Where do u think u girls are going?!" screamed Dr. Nefario. Right when he turned around, Cameron quickly grabbed his remote from Dr.Nefarios back pocket and started jamming on random buttons. Next thing you know, Dr. Nefario got sucked into a tunnel.

"We need to talk" said Diana and Cam together

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I'm back! I know it was a short update but now I will be updating soon!! How is it so far?