Chapter 6

***Veronica POV*** 

I was confused. Why did they act so serious? We just defeated our first bad guy!  

"Ok why didn't you tell us?!" screamed Diana 

"Do I have to tell you everything?! I mean I have a life!" 

"U wouldn't have one if we didn't show up." Cameron said silently.  

"Ok fine, I will tell you every single thing in my life." I said ending the conversation 

We were all heading to my house, but right when we stepped in front of the door, we all were pulled down by some force. When we reached to the bottom, there was another door and it was huge. All of a sudden, this camera started scanning Diana from head to toe. Then, a screen popped up giving all information about Diana. It read. . . Full Name: Diana Vargas, people thinking she's from California, but she's actually Hispanic, speaks very well Spanish, Italian, English, French, Mandarin, and Hindi, has dated only two boys in the past, hasn't discovered her power yet, but she will soon, SAFE. All I could say was woah. How did this machine know all about Diana. And powers? Like woah! Then,  it was Cam's turn. . . Full Name: Cameron Alexander Dallas, Born in California, not a good relationship with father, very good at making videos , has dated many  girls in the past, will discover powers any second now, SAFE. Powers again? I thought Cam's dad passed away.  

"Cam, I thought --" Full Name: Veronica D Smith, is born and raised in New Jersey, loves volleybll, dated no one, POWERS HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED, SAFE. Then, we heard a creek of the door opening. So many thoughts were running through my mind. Like what did it mean by powers? Why did Cameron's results show bad relationship with father?-- 

"Come on Veronica lets check this place out." She and Cam started walking through the huge heavy door that just opened automatically. I was a bit freaked out. Who are you kidding I was pissing in my pants! We heard footsteps and we didn't know what to do. Should we hide even though the results said safe? Should we run away? It was too late to do anything, so we just froze. And this short ,scrawny, chubby face lady with glasses and a mole on the cheek walked in front of us.  

"Hello, I'm Edna Mode and I will be your fabulous designer. I will be your mission specialist as well. Come on follow me. Follow me. Don't be scared. OH FOR GOD SAKE HURRY UP!" She was speaking in some sort of accent. A mix of German and Japanese and very fast. I don't even know why I'm even here..... 

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Did you like my update? I will update soon and comment and vote!! Any suggesstions? Kik me! vrinda2800