TaeHyung x Yerin

Pic credit to the right owner

(So just for your information this story is actually about Jihoon from my Produce101 Imagines at kpoopss yes I also write story there..so if you see any Jihoon's name comment down)

Ever since your cat died you have always been sad since its the only thing that makes you happy.The only thing

"Yerin come on dont be stupid just because of a cat.You can replace it"Yerin said to herself while sitting on her bed looking like a zombie.

She have cried for 3 days and it feels really horrible.

"Lets take a fresh air outside"She said while putting on her sweater.

//

Yerin been planning just to take a stroll at the neighbourhood but it turns out she has been walking with her heart to the park.

This is where she usually play with Mochi (<---your cat name).This place never gets old.

She walked pass a boy,it looks like he's about the same age as her.She look at him as he look at her.She turn aside feeling her cheeks redden.

Yerin look at him back just to find him winking at her before continue walking with his cat.

She cant lie but to say that with that wink he can probaly kill a million girls in a second.

//

Its 3 p.m and Yerin went to an ice cream stall nearby where she usually buy at the park.

"What ice-cream flavour do you want Yerin?"An old women asked,she's close to her since the first day Yerin bought an ice cream from there.

"Halmeoni I always choose the same flavour,its strawberry"She said to her and made a cute face."Just one strawberry?"She asked.

"Make that two please"A voice said beside you.The halmeoni just nod before digging in the ice-cream to a cup.She turn around just to find that its the boy who wink at her earlier.Again she feel yourself burning up.

"Omo are you okay?"He asked her with concerned."Y-yes"She shuttered.
Great Yerin now he might think you as one of those weirdo

"Are you?you look like a burning tomato"He said and laugh."I'm n-not,u-uh i-its u-uh n-ne-ver-ver-mind"She said,she's shutter is becoming worst.

Yerin facepalm herself and cover her cheeks trying to not showing him that shes crazily blushing.

"Excuse me,your ice cream is ready"The halmeoni at the ice cream stall said.She walked there with that wink boy.

Yerin were handing the money at the halmeoni but the boy stop you.

"My treat"He said and smile at her."Its o-okay"Yerin said and he laugh."Its fine,a boy should treat a girl on the first meet"He said and hand the money.She took the ice cream and stare at him blankly.

//

Yerin lick her ice-cream up and down and repeat the action a few time.She can see that the boy is staring at her.

"What?"She asked and her hands start to roam on your face."N-nothing"He said and quickly eats his ice-cream.

After finishing eating,Yerin got the gut to asked him an important question.

"Excuse me little guy,but may I know your name?"."Just for your information I'm not an axe murderer,there's no axe murderer in my age"He said and the both of them laugh.

"I'm Taehyung,Kim Taehyung"He said and lend out his hand.Yerin stare at it for a while before taking his hand."I'm Yerin"

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl"He said showing his rectangular smile."Its that a way for getting a girl attention?"She joked.

"No,but I only do it to you"He said.Yerin only blush furiously.The next thing she knew that.They never let go of each other grip.

"M-mianhe"Taehyung state since he's shaking your hand for to long.

"Its okay tho"She said.After walking and chatting with him,she remembered that earlier he walked with his cat.

Yerin bend down to his knee and saw that his cat is hiding behind him.

"Aww what is its name?"She asked while patting its head."Yerin meet Areum,my cat.Arent she's cute?"He asked.

"Yes just like the owner"Yerin said.She realized what she said and quickly cover her mouth.Taehyung widen his eyes.

"I'm sorry,its out of the blue but I really do think you are cute"Yerin said panicking.He suddenly smile and she hanging there confuse looking at him.

"Its okay Yerin I also think you are cute."He said amd it makes her heart flutter

Yerin play with Areum for a few minutes while Taehyung is there sitting prettily looking at her.

He admirer how beautiful Yerin are.

"Its kinda late now I think I should go"Taehyung said and Yerin pout."Ahh its okay,I wish I could spend more time with you"She said and realized it how bad it sound so she kinda add the cat name."Areum"

"I know Areum actually wants to play with you,but how about we switch number and meet again?"He asked with a high hope.Yerin laugh before switching phone numbers with him.

Yerin walked back to her house before passing by Taehyung.She turn her head for the last time and see that he's winking at her.Damn he knew how to kill her poor heart.

When Yerin reached her room.She mentally want to punch her stomach.Why?Its just because of Tae she forgot about Mochi in less than 24 hour today.But its fine since she still can get to know Kim Taehyung

//