Taehyung x Yerin (Part 2)

Yerin POV

"He's such a jerk"I said while crying.

After the tragedy I cant even control myself and ran here.

I was so angry and feel pathetic at the same time.

Taehyung is the caused of this.

Stupid fragile TaeTae.

Even tho I hate him but some parts of me love him.

Yes.

I like my bully.

But what he said about me just now is so hurtful,I feel like being insult but its an insult

"Ice-cream!Ice-cream!"An old woman in her 50's shout attracting attention from the children

I thought kids were suppose to be at school at this time

"Ahjumma can I have the strawberry flavour?"I said pay her the money.

"Make that two please"A voice said and the ahjumma only nodded her head.

"So after what you say you have the balls to stand beside me?"I said rolling my eyes showing no mercy.

Like dude.He insult my parents I feel like I wanted to rip his pretty face.

"Look im sorry okay..it's a mistake"Taehyung said after he pay his ice cream and walked beside me.

"Do you think your sorry is enough?"I said mocking him showing that I'm annoyed with his presence

Just then I stop by my tracks and looked at Taehyung in disbelieve showing my What-The-Hell-Do-You-Want face

Suddenly Taehyung lean closer and give a peck on my cheeks leaving me shocked and nervous.

I feel heated up somehow.

"Y-yah!H-how could y-you do that?!"I said raising my voice as my cheeks turns to a little bit of pinkish colour.

"I like you okay,I bully you just to grab your attention."

"The cruel words that I spat trust me,I didnt really mean them its the opposite"He said and stop making me stop to.

He inter whine our fingers together as he stare at my soul(Lmao)

"So be my girlfriend?"He asked showing me his rectangular smile.

Ughhhh even tho I hate this dude right here,I just cant.

He's a jerk but attractive at the same time.

Attractive Jerk?

"Fine,If only you treat me ice cream 3 times a day starting tomorrow no buts"I said and walked away from him.

From there I can hear him shouting victory at the back.

Huhh I love you attractive jerk ;)

-

Sorry for the lame and short chapter,Enjoy❣️❣️❣️