Jimin X Yuju

"Are you serious about making these?"Yuju asked wriggling her eyebrows

"Ofcourse I am.."

"Positive"Jimin said laying his head onto Yuju head

"Lets make SLIME!"The boy shout and running around the house excitedly meanwhile

Theres Yuju shaking his head looking at the boy sheepishly

"Come on Yuna..."Jimin grabs Yuju's arm and pull her to the living room.

There he already prepare the slime material

Glue,glitter,food colouring and an activator

Of course the bowl and the mixture.

"So lets get started!"The boy yell making the girl rolled her eyes.

"First lets pour the glue to the bowl."Jimin said and Yuju follow his instruction.

"Then?"She asked

" next we drop 2 drop of food colouring on the glue.."He said and they did the action after that.

"Im not complaining but I thought we're suppose to drop the food colouring after we mixed it.."She said

Jimin do the YOUR-RIGHT-FACE

"Nevermind lets continue nothing will change anyway.."Yuju said

"Then lets add the whole bottle of glitter...."

"Lets make the glitter alive!WAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"Jimin said and laugh like the frankeinstein

"I cant believe your 22...,you sound like your 5"Yuju said and slap Jimin's back

"Duhhh this is Park Jimin.."He said sassily before continuing his home project that he's been dying to do with Yuju.

"Then lets put the activator"Yuju said and pour the activator little by little

After that they mixed the mixture slowly making them into a slime.

"Look Yuju mine is getting softer and softer!"He exclaimed while playing his slime infront of Yuju.

"Yea yea whatever"She said and continue to poke her own slime.

MY CREATION Jimin thought to himself

"Lets take a photo and post it to our Weibo acc.."Yuju said as she took out her phone capturing both of their slime.

Then Jimin took out his phone and take a selfie with Yuju making a Peace sign.

"Im posting this on twitter.."Jimin said showing his phone in the air.

Yuju squinted her eyes as she look at his screen.

"Oh no you dont...my face looks ugly there!"She shout and chase after Jimin who's now running mentally.

"Oh come on you look pretty there"Jimin said and continue to save his life.

"Noooooooooooooooooo"Yuju let her vocal out from her throat.

"I got you.."Yuju said as he hold Jimin's leg making him fall down to the ground.

While Jimin was falling to the ground he held Yuju's waist making her fall on top of him.

They stayed like that for a few moments before Yuju rolled herself to the floor

Both of them stood up as a tint of red chase their cheeks.

"Uhh yea lets just forget what just happened"Yuju said scratching her neck.

"Uh yeah.."Jimin said and follow the same action.

"Lovebirds!"A familiar voice shout from the Living Room Door.

"Jhope?!"Both of them yell at the same time.

"Im so keeping this.."He said and show his phone up in the air

There on the screen a picture of Jimin and Yuju falling together.