Jin X Sowon

Jin POV

Today its Sunday and you know what it means,Im working my part time job at Taelien Cafe as a cashier.

Its weird since Im willing to work at my bestfriend's cafe,but its a worth of sweat.The owner who's my friend,pay me $400 every month and for bonus he will give me $600

Just then someone snap my mind,the bell of the door ring gesturing a customer walking in.

I cant take my eyes of the girl since she was to pretty and cute.She's also my type.She wore a long sleeve top and a short jeans with her phone on her hands.

Wowww Aremdawoo

"Excuse me?"The girl said making me shake my head

'Wake up Jin,your making yourself embarrassed infront of the cute girl'

"Y-yes what do you want to o-order?"I asked obviously shuttering.

The girl looked at me weirdly before chuckling.

What a cute chuckle,young lady.

"Can I have one americano frappe?"She said and type the button on the cashier machine.

"Your name please"I said looking down at the table not wanting to look at her in the eye.

"Sojung."She said giving me a cute smile.

"That would be $4.50"I said and she hands me the money.

"Please wait for your order Miss Sojung"I said and almost freaked out.

'Jin why cant you do your job properly today?'

I wanted to slap my handsome face so bad,but I cant since Im the worldwide handsome boy ;)

-

"Sojung!"I said loudly grabbing the girl's attention and she made her way towards me.

"Here is your order maam"I said handing her,her Frappe.

"Just call me Sojung,I like it better"She said and continue.

"Hey I was wondering when is your shift end?"She asked and I furrowed my eyes making her blush and awkward.

"I was just wondering if you want to go out after this,you know roaming around the city"She said looking away embarrassed,cute.

"Sure it ends in 5 minutes and I dont think if my friend minds if I leave early I mean he's the owner of this cafe I'm sure he understand"I said

"Okay I'll be waiting"She said and started to drink her Frappe.

I jog to the staff locker and change into my usual cloths wear

"Taehyung Im going now!"I shout and he just plainly said "okay!"

"So lets go"I said and walked next to Sojung.

"Where do you want to go?"I asked breaking the ice as we walked side to side.

"How about the beach?its relaxing there"She said and I just nod.

As we arrived at the beach we immediately spot a bench nearby and sat there.

"How about we started to talk about ourself?I want to know more about you"Sojung said

"Sure,you first.Lady first eyyyy"I jokes winking at her earning a soft punch.

"Im KimSojung some people called me Sowon for short.Im 23 years old (KoreanAge) .I like to sing and dance.I can rap too.As you can see I have long legs"She said showing me her legs playfully making me laugh at her

"My name is Kim SeokJin,just call me Jin but you can call me yours.Im 26 years old (KoreanAge) .I am the worldwide handsome"I said making her laugh again.

"Thats lame but cool"She said after laughing.

We talked for about 5-6 hours on that bench and through that hours we kinda clicked to each other very quick.

Just then Sojung's phone ring signalling someone called her.She took out her phone and look at the caller ID.

I was being a busybody like duh Im KimSeokJin,I peep at her phone and at the corner of my eyes I saw the name 'EOMMA❣️' appear on her screen.

"Yes Eomma why are you calling me?Ohh jinjja?Ne Ne Ne I'll come home"She said plainly

"Gotta go?"I asked gritting my teeth,I dont want her to leave yet it was very fun to get knowing her.

"Yep family matter"She said with a hint of boringness on her voice.

"Well we can always meet again,here is my number text me if you want to meet again"She said giving me a rip paper.

When Sojung was out of my sight I read the paper out loud.

"Hey Im sorry that I hv to leave early,here's my number
+xxxxxxxxxxxx
Text me~

-Sojung"