JungKook X EunHa

(I know I'm not updating this past few days hehehehe please don't blame me,school is over and this December we are having our school holiday for a month.You guys do know how it feels when we are having a holiday right?Yup....most of us are pretty lazy including me hahahaha but don't worry author-nim is back and she's not going to let her laziness eat her soul.Its 12.12AM right now)

It was another day for Eunha at home playing with her phone.Today is her day off from practicing and she cant be more happier than that.Well except she's not happy that she cant spend time with her boyfriend Jungkook.

Eunha was busy playing her phone until she didn't even hear someone's entering her's and Jungkook's apartment.

Eunha was laying on the bed with a blanket covering her body and a plushie which surrounds her.She was playing a game on her phone and let out a pout when she lost.

"Jung Eunbi can you stop working?"Jungkook said surprisingly and walked into the room like nothing has happened before.

"OMO-YAH!!!You scared the hell out of me,I swear I almost got a heart attack"Eunha said shocked while holding her chest.

"Anyway what works are you talking about?"Eunha asked changing the topic.

Before he answer to her question Jungkook walked to the closet and took a white tshirt with him and wear it.

"Other than being beautiful what do you do for living?"He asked and jumped on the bed laying himself next to Eunha.

"Jeon Jungkook are you stupid or something?I perform on stages for a living and its my dream anyway"Eunha said putting her phone next to her

"Well I never had a dream before but I instantly found one when I saw you........"

"excuse you....why me?"

"Because my parents told me to follow my dreams"Jungkook said and ends it with a flirty wink making Eunha cringed hard until she fell from the bed.

"I think your ill Jungkook,why are you being cheesy anyway?You're becoming weirder and weirder everyday.What did Jimin do to you until your becoming like him?"Eunha said dramatically.

"He just teach me some pick up lines nothing much"Jungkook said playing with one of Eunha plushie.

"JungKook-ah I'm so bored right now please do something with me!"Eunha whine rolling around making Jungkook smiled.

"Lets just cuddle ey?"

"Lets just cuddle"

(Sorry for the crappy short chapter,I know this chapter is the most boring chapter ever becaue I decided to made this imagines at midnight and I cant really think properly because I'm half sleepy,but I'm fighting with my eyelid right now:-

1;Its because I'm writing this EunKook Imagine

2;Im watching WannaOneZeroBaseEp4 AGAIN at TVN

So yepppppppppp I just finished writing this story at 12:46AM)