Where do you want to go?

Note: yes yes I know there's probably typos or the wrong word placement you guys know what I mean okay.

{Michael}

 I pressed my ear against the door waiting to hear the sound of her splashing in the tub again. I relaxed when I heard the water lap against the edge of the tub and leaned back against the door.

"You sure you're okay in there?"

"Yes."

I clicked my tongue and sat back against the door and drummed my fingers against my knee. She'd been in there for 27 minutes and I could hear her draining some of the water and refilling the tub with hot water whenever it got too cold. Last night was...stressful. She didn't sleep at all, we were both uncomfortably hot and sticky from her laying on top of me and I wanted to badly to turn down the heat, but I didn't dare tell her to move and she didn't make the action to get up until the sun came through the curtains.

28 minutes.

She'd peeled herself off of me this morning and went straight into the bathroom, closing herself in.

I tapped on the door again, "you need anything?"

"No."

I drummed my fingers against my knee again before standing up, pacing outside the door.

29 minutes.

I tapped again before cracking the door slightly, "hey, you sure you're alright?"

"Yes."

I opened the door a little more, "want me to come in and sit with you?"

"There's only room for one in her so you'll have to sit on the toilet."

My mouth fell open slightly before I realized she was joking. I peeked around the door to see her completely submerged in the tub up to her chin in bubbles. She opened one eye, "you came to the wrong place if you're looking for boobs, you can't even get my name right."

I smiled before walking in and sitting on the floor.

"You never actually told me your name though."

"I know." She closed her eyes back and shifted a bit, sinking deeper into the water.

We sat in silence for a bit before I finally asked the burning question, "so what are we going to do?"

She sank deeper and I sighed.

She pulled the curtain closed a bit before leaning forward and letting some of the water out before adding more hot water, the bubbles rimming the tub.

"You're going to flood my bathroom."

She poked her hand around the curtain giving me the finger before sinking back into the water.

I smiled, "unless you shrivel up first."

The corners of her mouth tipped up slightly, barely there and if I hadn't been watching her I wouldn't have even noticed. I sat up a little, I was...excited? I'd never seen her smile before.

Just as I'd opened my mouth to tell another pathetic joke the doorbell rang followed by banging on the door.

Her eyes flew open and she jerked upwards, splashing a wave of water out of the tub and onto the floor.

"It's him." Her eyes frantic as she grabbed the towel covering herself as she jumped out of the tub. "Hide me," the ringing continued, "Michael please."

I grabbed her arm and pushed her into the bedroom, shutting it and I could hear the click of the lock.

I sighed before yanking open the door to see Ashton standing there with a dumb lopsided grin, "hey man, I think I left my jacket in here last night."