'BANG BANG BANG'

"You came, Hana!" cheered one of the dancers who ran up to hug me as I nod with a tight smile since the accident occured, I've been taking it lightly on what I do and mostly, bundled myself up in the assorted blankets I own. 

Everyone has moved out of the dorm now, it's just me living there now with Manager Yoon moving in to keep me company and an eye over me after G-Dragon nearly forced me to move in with him if it wasn't for Manager Yoon's quick thinking. 

"Yeah, I couldn't afford to miss the MV shooting." I respond, lying down on the couch and waiting for the stylists to return with my MV outfits and sat in the chair, staring at my phone before someone hugs me from behind. 

"DaeDae oppa, have you finished getting ready?" I ask, not looking up from my phone and hear his hum before I stand up, push Daesung into the chair and sit in his lap, placing my phone on the table. 

He wraps his arms around my waist, "How was Japan? Did you bring back those molds of your nose and lips?" Daesung just laughs and nods, presenting me with my gifts and I giggle, happy to use them for other things. 

Once I walked out, G-Dragon slides up beside me and inspects my body, "You haven't cut, have you?" Seungri laughs but quietens with a glare from TOP who was enjoying a beauty sleep catch-up but I shake my head,

"I've been good, right Manager-Yoon?" she gives a thumbs up. 

The director yelled for us to get into position and started rolling, "3! 2! 1! ACTION!" he shouted.

ONE MV LATER

We had just finished off filming our MV for our latest comeback and decided to celebrate by heading out to a local Korean BBQ place just down the road from the filming location, Seungri went with me as the others stayed back to help clean up.

"So... what do you want?" I asked him, leaning forward to inspect the menu as security barricaded us from fans who were trying to get in so they could get a photo but the owner had closed down the restaurant for us.

Workers looked anxiously at us as we choose a bunch of different items to satisfy not only us but the staff as well and we order off a long text from a hungry Daesung who basically demanded everything on the menu.

Seungri paid for the food and we walked back to the set through the back doors of the restaurant, "Hood on, Seungri!" I hissed, pulling it over his head as we make a run for it towards the set with security right behind us. 

"You guys looked like you just did a marathon." teased Taeyang seeing us dripping in sweat from not only having to run like crazy away from fans but also carrying bags of food so I just glared from afar and munched happily on my food.

Daesung shimmies up next to me and presents me with two bags of flavored jello, "Use the molds." he whispered and I ditch everything to find those molds, bringing them back to him so we could make some strawberry and mango Daesung-nosed and lip shaped jellos.

Carefully caring them back to the dorm, I place them inside the fridge and skip off to the bathroom, feeling happy about eating a strawberry flavored jello in the shape of Daesung's lips. Drying myself off, Heechul called me to ask how the filming went and I tell him that it went pretty good except for the mad dash away from fans.

"You're just so easy to recognize. Everyone should know you since you are Big Space Star's sister." he boasted making me roll my eyes as I threw on a set of over-sized clothes and jumped onto my bed. 

"Good night, oppa." I hang up and fall fast asleep.