Fireworks Accident

It was an old memory not wanting to be replayed again but it happened tonight and that was not cool.

I was performing with the others and I got too close to where the fireworks would be let off.

It exploded in my face making me jump back, startled and my vision became hazy.

"HANA!!" Shouted manager-oppa.

I stumbled back to him and ask to keep performing to not worry anyone and reluctantly, he let me go.

I performed before I knew it, I fainted backstage in the manager's arms. The toxic fumes of the fireworks probably got to my brain.

♡◇♡
(3rd POV: BIGBANG)

BIGBANG noticed that their group manager wasn't backstage and neither was Hana, plus all the staff wore sad expressions on their faces but urged them to continue performing without Hana. "We'll tell you later." Jaewoo, Daesung's manager, says.

After the concert, they bombarded their managers for information until Gyeongrae, Taeyang's manager, intervened with the questions, "Hana... got too close to the fireworks and fainted. She has been rushed to the hospital and is currently there. We must go." 

The boys scooped up their belongings, ignoring the fact they were still in their stage outfits and ran to the awaiting car that drove at a ridiculous speed to the hospital while the atmosphere remained solemn, trying to think how that could happen to their precious maknae. 

Arriving at the hospital, BIGBANG ignored their managers yelled and ran into a waiting room to see Super Junior already inside with Heechul curled up in Leeteuk's arms, sobbing his heart out as they bow silently and sit down.  

The only sound were Heechul's crying, Super Junior had flown out the moment YG delivered the news to Lee Soo-Man who passed it on to the group and flew them out to Tokyo where BIGBANG were having their tour.

A doctor walked on only to be flooded with Heechul's questions about his sister's wellbeing as Siwon and Shindong pushed him back down into the seats, "Good evening, I'm Dr Ito." he introduced himself to the idols.

"I've got good news and bad news, which one would you like to hear?" he asked and everyone opted to hear the good news first as Dr Ito nodded stiffly, staring at his clipboard containing all of Hana's medical information.

"The good news is that she wasn't hurt. She doesn't' have anything broken," Dr Ito starts off earning a small cheer before he announced the bad news which tore Heechul down more than ever.

"She's in a coma..."

PART TWO COMING!