bonus

A/N: since i uploaded a bonus onto my first book of the girl member, i only thought it sounded appropriate to do the same on this book. p.s it contains physical and verbal violence so... read at your own risk

Fight

Me and the boys weren't exactly the group to fight like how we fought today only on rare occasions that was the cause of Seungri annoying TOP oppa to filth which results in him being slapped and spanked.

But, today, things got out of hand. I was on my way to the studio when I witnessed a horror sight, the boys were bickering again but I saw a fire in TOP oppa's eyes that I've only ever seen once. 

Running in, they haven't seen me yet. I throw my bag aside and try to think of a solution. 'STOP FIGHTING!'I yelled as loud as I could. They turned to look at me with fiery eyes, 'What is it, maknae?' spat Seungri. 

'You need to stop fighting. It's gotten out of hand.' I tell them, starting to fear them as they glowered at me with lazer beam eyes. They all let out a bitter laugh before returning their attention to me, 'Like you don't fight.' retorts GD.

'I do fight. But, it NEVER gets this bad.' I defend myself. 'We've got a comeback and you guys are bickering like children.' I held in all my rage and looked at them. 

A hard slap hit my left cheek, sending me tumbling to the floor. TOP stood over me, 'You can't tell us what to do. You're annoying Hana sometimes, you know.' he snapped. I let the tears of sadness run out and looked to the floor.

'Fine... I'm sorry.' I took my bag and walked out. 

~Time skip

I sat on a bench in the park, still in my training outfit. 'Did they mean that? I talked to myself, staring at all the pictures we took together. I laughed at some of the ones where Seungri pushed out everyone so he could be center. GD was not happy that his hair got ruined. 

Before I knew it, I started crying again with salty tear drops trickling from my eyes onto the phone screen. Then, it started raining heavily but I didn't care. No-one loved me, my bandmates hate me. 

I was listening to 'Monster' while getting drenched. Hair dripping, clothes translucent, shoes soggy along with socks. Head down to avoid being noticed; the only warmth I had was the coat I brought. It hardly did anything. 

My body started feeling numb and cold. 'HANA?! HANNAH?!' screamed voices from the distance. I recognized them and started walking away. 'Hana?! Is that her?' I heard them ask themselves. I kept walking. 

'HANNAH?! HANA?!' they started chasing me and I sprinted away. Someone grabbed me, turning me around to face them. 'Hana... OMO.' it was Taeyang, they were all drenched. GD looked at me concerned, 'Her lips are a purple/blue color.' he rubbed his thumb over my lips.

TOP grabbed me and looked at me, 'She's about to collapse. We messed up bad.' he says, carrying me bridal style to the car. 'Appa?'  I called out, he smiled at me. 'Appa TOP is here along with Eomma GD.' he sees GD running behind them.

'MY DAUGHTER!!' he dramatically said and made a scene out of it like those hospital scenes in the dramas. Where the main characters cries into the chest of their loved one who is dying slowly. Yeah, like that.

Placing me in the car, Seungri tells the manager to start driving back to the dorm. The others were busy trying to keep me warm. Placing their jackets on a pile over me, 'I'll book an appointment for the doctors tomorrow. TOP, you will be taking her.' the manager instructed. 

Once we got back to the dorm, they left me on the sofa and Seungri handed me his jumper. TOP came back in with some medicine. 'Take it.' he commanded and I shoved the spoon into my mouth. It took all my will power not to gag and spit it out.

The boys surrounded me and I sat up on the couch, 'We're sorry for what we did.' they muttered, avoiding all eye contact. They rambled on for at least ten minutes of how sorry they were and that they will never do it again. 

'I'm sorry for what I said.' TOP looked to his feet and I smiled at him. 'It's alright, appa. Don't do it again or I will throw away your ice-cream.' I mumbled before falling asleep. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠 | 𝐯𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞 🎉