Introduction

Hello and welcome to Diabolik Lovers New Blood. This is an alternative version from A New Destiny.

If you haven't read Change of Destiny, would definitely recommend reading it before read New Blood.

I finally found the notebook with rough draft of two of books and old note with a scene meant for New Blood fanfiction. Below I have added the biography and a playlist for this story.

Biography

First Name: Yuki
Last name: Hayashi

D.O.B: 21st June
Age: 17

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: Dark blue/ Purple. Indigo.
Ethicency: Japanese
Blood Type: O

Occupation:
Ryoutei Academy 2nd Year High School Student
Hayashi Heir

Family
Shizuka Lebelle Hayashi (deceased)
Hiiro Hayashi (deceased)
Older sister (deceased)
Grandparents (Unknown)
Guardian

Personality

Change of Destiny (To be added)

New Blood.

SM, Calculating. Well mannered, respectful. Very Intelligent. Thorough. Kind hearted girl. (Some part little like me) .Selfless. Sassy. Brave. Resourceful. Independent. Determined. Loving and cares for to the people in her inner circle. Unlike most aristrocts she values equality.

Hobbies: Reading, plays classical music, listen to classic instruments, gaming, cooking, mystery.Gymnastics, self-defence and weaponry. strategist.

Dislikes: bullies, stuck up people, frills, injustice. Kino.

Dream:  study at a Culinerary schools an work professionally as a chef. The second is to become a bride.

In Change of Destiny, she was deprived of emotions due to be unusual condition. Thus, she became cold towards others, expressionless.

Background

Raised with some of manners of aristocrat. Her parents taught her to be empathic and kind to others. Grow to become independent.
A few months prior to the story ( as seen in Diabolik Lovers change of destiny). She was having family lunch in the garden when bat appeared in broad daylight. For some reason it hurt her heart and since then lost the ability to feel emotional side. But does not mean she is immune to feel pain, injury or hurt. She was prescribed to take painkillers to suppress the pain in her chest. If she didn't she would become weakened and struggle to function. 

(A/N: I recall a while back. Out of curiosity I did research to find out why I wrote medical condition without knowing what it is. I did find answer but forgot to write it down. Will need to look into it. )

Strange reason her blood is closest delicious quality to Yui's. Her blood healed Carlas disease. 

Like Yui, Yuki has a phobia of lightning storms. At a young age she was often left at the old estate by herself due to parents jobs and would lock herself in her wardrobe and wouldn't come out until it was over. Staff would have hard time trying convince her to come out.as she became older she would lock herself in her room with earmuffs.

After the zombie Apocolypse she becomes more tense to bump in the night.

She is capable of wielding a machete and gun quite well. Perhaps taught by someone. As read in change of Destiny she know show to use self- defence and held her own ground herself quite well against the the walkers and Sakamakis.

When she was very little her parents had arranged married to the only son of an aristocrat family. However, one day they lost all touch with the second family and heard they had fallen into financial dept. Her parents decided to break off the engagement, not for social status but saw it as their chance to let their daughter find love on her own. The family moved to Kinama for fresh start.

Playlist

Look What You Made Me Do- Taylor Swift
Chill in Like A Villan- Disney Descendants 2.

My Diablo- Diabolik Lovers