Pranks and Revenge

Emily's POV

Monday morning rolled around all too quickly. I wasn't prepared for school, but I couldn't wait to see Patrick. I got up and went to my bathroom, starting my morning off with washing my face and brushing my teeth. I then took a quick shower and done my makeup like I always do. Black Smokey eye.

Yet again I'm lost when it comes to clothes. But I decided to go with...

(Pick whichever you want, btw Pinterest is my best friend for these awesome grungish styles)

I threw on my black combat boots, finished curling my hair, and grabbed all my stuff and went out the door to school. On the way there I thought about what happened the other day with Henry. Douchebag, I thought he was my friend, but all he wanted was to screw me. Then I thought about Vic and Belch, are they still going to hang out with us, or are they afraid Henry with day something. I don't know, I guess we'll find out. As I wrapped up my thoughts to myself I walk up the steps into the school building. I walk past Henry who was mean mugging me, I rolled my eyes at him, and Vic and Belch smiled and said hi, which I returned. But Patrick was not with them, so I kept walking to my locker where I found Patrick standing there waiting for me.

"Good morning princess" he smiled and embraced me into a hug. I laughed "good morning to you too, Patrick" he kissed the top of my head and let me go. Of course we got some stares. But who cares, if anyone says anything Patrick will beat them, and I'll watch gladly. As I was getting my things from my locker Patrick started talking, "so you hear about homecoming?" I laughed "what about it?" "I don't know all these whores are 'like so totally going dress shopping todaaaay' it whatever" I laughed at him mocking all the girls here.

Then Henry, Vic, and Belch started walking towards us. Patrick rolled his eyes and kept talking. "So are you going to homecoming?" I shook my head, "nah, not really my thing." I glanced at Henry as he walked by and he had a malicious smirk on his face. What's that about I wonder?

We carried on talking until the bell rang for first period. Since we had the same class we walked together, and today Patrick sat with me. The teacher came in, sat down and said "you guys get a free day today I have to grade papers". Free day in a Monday? Hell yeah! So Patrick and I talked about all kinds of things. He started telling me how he was bullying some kid and 'accidentally' burnt his pants. "So wait you literally caught the kids pants on fire?!" I looked at him in shock but I was sorta giggling, "yeah but it's okay! Cause he peed his pants and put the fire out himself!" At that point we both burst out laughing. Vic was listening to our conversation and he laughed. "What are you laughing at, huh?" Henry said to him very snarky. "That time Pat-never mind" he quickly stopped himself.

  Midway through the class the intercom went off and the principal announced who were the nominees for homecoming court. "Alright, guys it's that time of year again, homecoming. First up we'll name off the guys. James Miller, Caleb Hudson, Alex Henderson, Paxton Kerr, and..." he paused "uhem- uh, Patrick Hockstetter" "what the hell?!" He said in shock, the principal continued, "and for ladies we have, Katherine Montgomery, Alicia Lyman, Gretta Bowie, Molly Thomas, and Emily Fisher, go cast your votes between classes" "do what?" I was equally as shocked at Patrick. How the hell did our names get in the list we never signed up. "Patrick, how did-" he cut me off "I don't know but I have a pretty good idea" he pointed to Henry and Gretta. They were both looking at us laughing. "So this was your idea?!" I screamed, "awe what's the matter? Don't you want to be queen?" "Fuck off Bowers!" Patrick yelled. "It's okay, we'll just go take out names off the list when class ends." I said to him "yeah, yeah okay" he said calming down.