Pull Up On That Ass

Aj's POV

I was naked in my hotel room and my beautiful fiancé, Kiera was here to celebrate my victory. "Daddy you're the two time WWE champ and you been here since last year. I'm so proud of you!" Kiera straddled me and started kissing on my neck. I love my little sex kitten and I never want to let her go.

"I can't until you're Mrs. Allen Jones, you're so amazing baby!" While she was sucking on my neck she was stroking my dick. I swear everything she did turned me on.

"I know Kiera Jones sounds good already. But, Bae you're the WWE champion. How do you feel?"

"Good... especially since I'm underneath my gorgeous fiancé."

"Hey... I saw your bestie, Bianca with Andrade at the performance center. I thought she was dating Hunter."

"Stephanie found out and they broke up. She was really happy with him. It's really unfortunate." I said.

"It's not easy, but I mean come on Ki. You knew he wasn't leaving Steph."

"You left Wendy.."

"But he's the boss and married to the CEO's daughter. Very different."

Aj flipped me so that he was on top of me. He pulled his tie off and tied my hands on head. "You like being tied up baby?"

"You know I do! But I want some dick." I said, not being shy about it. This man is about to be my husband.

He pushed my legs up over my head. He started fingering me to see how wet I am. "Dripping all over daddy's fingers."

I nodded my head like a little girl. Being with him never got boring. I always enjoyed being with him. "Fuck me!"

Aj pumped his two fingers in and out of me. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait for the dick. Especially since it's been awhile since we seen each other. He shoved that juicy dick inside of me and I cried out. "I love you daddy!"

"I love you more Shawty..." He fucked me hard. Our bodies rocked hard together. I just couldn't get enough of this man.

He sucked on my titties and I knew I was gonna cum all over that juicy white dick. He knows my body too well and I exploded hard on his cock.

Aj continued stroking and he came inside of me. "I'm the champ baby."

Paul's POV

I was outside of Binky's house and I texted her to come outside. I watched out of the backseat window, Andrade walked out of her building. He adjusted his pants. It took every bit of me to not go beat his ass.

Binky came out shortly in a tank top without a bra and very short hooters shorts. She's teasing that poor dude.

The door was opened for her and she climbed in. "Hi Mr. Hunter."

Here she is with this formal shit. She was never formal when she rode my dick and I shoved it down her throat. "Stop... I miss you baby. It's driving me crazy not being with you. I don't even have anyone to proof my reports."

"Get an assistant. Just don't fuck her too."  She said so nonchalantly.

"I need you back..." I unbuckled my pants and pulled out my dick. I was already hard for just being around her. I stroked it and watched her the entire time. "Come on ride daddy's dick for old times sake."

I could see her licking her lips at my dick and thinking about it in her head. "I...can't."

"Please Binks... just kiss it. You're my muse... you drive me crazy. I love you."

I was putting everything on the line. "You love me? But you nutted me and left. You didn't even have the decency to spend the night. You think if you fuck me then I'll be back with you. No.."

"Is this about that Andrade kid? I can speak Spanish too. Como estas Baby."

Binks rolled her eyes at me. "Maybe.. he's single and available. Not married with kids."

"Binky... please cut me some slack. If you want me to divorce Steph. I will call my lawyer right now."

She turned her head at me and her eyes widen. "Stop lying. Look I got a date with Andrade tonight."

A date? What the Fuck? "So, this is because I didn't take you on dates. I can take you if you want baby."

"Bye Mr. Hunter..."

"This isn't over Binks." I spat. She climbed past me to get out of the SUV.

"Yes it is!"