Best Friend❤️

Paul's POV

I sat at the monitors with Kevin Dunn as we directed NXT. There is a lot of moving pieces, but NXT is my baby.

Some people say what  we are doing is what the WCW power plant tried to do, but I beg to differ. My vision is completely different and I love working with each and every superstar.

"Okay... tell them to zoom in on Aleister Black as he as looking at Lio Rush." I directed. "Yeap.. that's perfect." I was focused on what I was doing.

My phone buzzed and I was hoping it was Bianca.

Wife: Hunter... are you flying home tonight or tomorrow? Aurora's basketball game is at 5:30. She wants her father there.

Me: Shit! It slipped my mind. I'm gonna try my best. It's hard to keep up with things and run live events along with NXT.

Wife: Look you missed the last one. You're the boss.. make time for her!

Me: I will try my best Steph... don't get bent out of shape.

Wife: I'm not!!!! But this is important to our daughter

I turned my phone over and continued to watch the match. My mind was all over the place. I couldn't stop thinking about Bianca. After the limo ride I was still feigning for her. I'm surprised she hasn't texted me yet.

Sasha's POV

I was supposed to meet with my boo, Bianca. But, I had a distraction.

He was staying at my house for the NXT taping and while I didn't have a problem with helping out an old friend. He sure as hell had a problem with me.

I walked in the living room and he had his hand in his pants, obviously masterbating.

"What the fuck?!" I said, looking at him. I tried to cover my eyes but the damage was already done.

"Sorry.. I just get horny. You know... especially when my hot best friend wears next to nothing around me." He looked

I walked over to him and kneeled between his legs and moved his hand. I stroked his dick. "Johnny.. why do you constantly tease me?" I said, looking at him. We would sleep in the bed together and sometimes he would hold me close to him.

"No, it's the other way around. You're the one that wants me." Johnny said, catching me look away and he grabbed my face so that I had to look at him.

"I don't want you... you're with Candice." I said, quickly reminding myself that one fact. Yes, my best friend is taken. He's off limits to me.

"But... I want you!" Johnny said, pushing my head on his dick. I'm not gonna lie this lowkey hot as fuck.

I've been wanting to taste my best friend for awhile. My mouth covered him and I sucked him. I looked up at him while bobbing my head up and down.

"You ain't special though.." I said, in between sucking him.

"Special enough that I'm gonna cum down your throat." He said, moving my hair out of my face.

I swear my best friend turns me on so much. I sucked him faster cause I could tell that he was excited and I'm sure his girl wasn't sucking him like me.

I reached inside of my sweatpants and played with my clit. Sucking dick always made me hot and horny.

"Somebody is  turned on.. ." He groaned, and that's when I sped up and he cursed out loud. "Fuck.. baby...fuck!" He exploded in my mouth and I swallowed it.

I sat back from a moment to think about what just happened. He tasted so damn good, but we were dancing in dangerous territory. I started to walk away to clear my head, but he grabbed my arm. "Sasha... I want you so bad." He said.

My heart was torn. Yes, I did just suck my best friend's dick, but I shouldn't let him fuck. Should I ?

"No.. we shouldn't. I honestly don't know what overcame me before." I said, being honest.

He hurried up and took off my tiny shorts. I didn't stop him because deep down inside I wanted him. "Ima take care of you Mercedes."

I hopped on his dick. At that very moment I needed him deep inside of me. There was a hunger inside of me that I honestly didn't know existed for HIM. I wanted him so bad.

I watched my shorts and panties fall to the ground. "You better.." I joked and got in doggystyle position.

He wasted no time pushing me over and inserting his dick inside of me. "Got damn Sasha...."

He grabbed my hair and pulled it while he gave me slow and hard backshots. All I could hear was how wet my pussy is and that erotic sound of our skin slapping against each other. "Shit!!! This is fucking .... everything!" I said.

He was aggressive with me yet passionate. I didn't even know that existed in my best friend. I'd always imagine this would awkward because of how we are together. We're both nerdy as hell. But, he was tearing up my pussy oh my gawd!

At this point I didn't care if he pulled a track out cause the dick was too good to say stop or anything. "Fuck Yess!!!" I cried out.

"I've been wanting to fuck you for so long and the way you just sucked my dick proved you've wanted me to." He pounded into me harder.

I couldn't believe how fucking good this was. "Yes... I love it."

He came deep inside of me and I came after him. I gathered myself and laid on the couch.

For a moment he didn't say nothing. "I can't believe we just fucked." He said, sitting up.

"Me either.. we can just keep this as an one time thing and take it to our graves." I said.

He placed his hand on my thigh. "I know I'm gonna want you again baby." I said.

Shit... I'm about to be in an affair with my best friend. This too much.