I'm Sorry What

Sasha's POV

"Candice.. Johnny wants you to know he's been sleeping with me." I said, not taken my eyes off of Johnny.

"I'm sorry what?" Candice asked.

"I'm fucking Johnny."

"What's new? You two have been fucking when I met him. The only thing is he isn't marrying you. What you thought you were going to finally get my man?"

I was taken back by what she said. "I will. Bank on it." I said, hanging up.

"Now, was that really necessary?" Johnny asked.

"Of course it was. She's talking about she knew we were fucking but she isn't leaving you." I said.

"Mercedes, lets not worry about her. Just cause she has a ring doesn't mean we're walking down the aisle." He replied.

I really didn't expect her to react like that. I just want to be with him. Maybe, I need to date someone else, so he can see that I can replace him.

My doorbell rang and I wasn't expecting anyone. I climbed out of bed and went into the living room. I look through the peephole and Montez was at my door.

What the fuck is he doing here? I opened the door. "Hey..."

"I need to talk to you about Bianca. Is she here?"

"Nope.." I knew that she was with Hunter, but I ain't no snitch.

"Can I come in?"  He asked.

"Yeah.. so what's up?" I asked, watching him walk past me.

"I'm thinking about calling it quits with Bianca. We haven't talked since we all went to the club. Is she messing with Johnny and you're her cover up?"

My eyebrows rose. Is he crazy? "Umm no. Johnny is my best friend."

"She's different. We hardly talk and never have sex anymore. I'm not sure what's going on. But, I can't do it anymore." I said.

"Well.. Montez your approach is clearly wrong. You need to talk to Bianca. I'll tell her you stopped by." I said, getting up to open the door. Did this fool think I would ever put my best friend?

"Thanks.. I knew you wouldn't tell me anything. I'll call her."

Paige's POV

I sat on William Regal's desk. "So, tell me. Who is Hunter fucking? Cause I'm gonna destroy her."

"Bianca BelAir.. I told him to leave her alone. Why are you jealous?" William asked.

"Yes! He won't even touch me or be alone with me. He's done with me. Does he love her?"

"I believe he does. I've never seen him like this, but she's getting inside of his head. She's in the fatal four way at Takeover. I think you should sleep with him and take photos. That well Bianca will leave him."

"Doesn't she have a fiancé?"

"Yes, Montez. But, don't involve him cause Hunter will terminate you if his relationship with her gets out. Hunter will give into you. He always does. Give it Time."

"I don't know. He's different.. almost like he'd leave Stephanie for her different." I said.

"He wouldn't.."

"He would! He just seems different. I didn't realize it but one day we we're talking and she showed up. He just completely lit up. I have to end that." I said.

Shit. Sasha knew about this too. Damn, does her loyalty rely with Bianca? I'm gonna check her too.

"Well do whatever you need to." He said.

"Trust me I will." I said