Just Love

Thank You All for 3k reads and over 1K comments. Omg mama I made it. 🙌🏾 thanks #Lovies

Sasha's POV

I have had time to reflect over everything and while I do care so much about Johnny. I am going to have to let that go. His fiancé knows about us, and she didn't even flinch. He isn't the right person for me.

I propped my elbows on the bed and stared at Johnny sleep so peacefully. He's been my best friend for years and I should just let him be happy. I was wrong for giving into his advances. "Gargano... wake up. We have to discuss this living situation." It seem like he was always here and he never leaves.

I looked down at my phone and saw a group text with the guys.

Balor: So... about last night? 👀👀

Tonga: Yeah Sasha Banks... 👀👀👀

Me: Umm... I just wanted to do something crazy.

Balor: It's going to get crazier, especially since we're a new stable

Me: We can just act like last night never happened

Tonga: Nope... you know it's going to happen again and again. You're flexible as shit.😈

Me: Boy... I can't deal with you. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Balor: You know we're debuting after Survivor Series.. so you can't run from us. 🙅🏻‍♂️

Last night was crazy. I still can't believe things went down with my stable mates. Like, I have never done anything like that, and honestly I enjoyed it. I was sober too. So, it was a conscious choice. Sometimes, you just need to have fun especially when the one you really want belongs to someone else.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" Johnny looked up at him with those beautiful brown eyes. I swear I can't say no to him. But, now it's time to man up and realize who the post is.

"Johnny... You can't stay here anymore. We're not having sex anymore. This isn't right and you Candice doesn't deserve that."

"But, Candice is cool with it. That's why I am marrying her. She's pretty chill." He admitted, and I just couldn't understand their relationship. Me, on the other hand I couldn't share with anyone.

"I know, but it's too complicated and I want to enjoy my life. I am only twenty-five. Plus, I just want to hook up with no strings attached. It's strings with you. I couldn't stand it if we were still involved when you walked down that aisle, to marry her." I shook my head, just thinking about it. I can't have sex with him.

"Mercedes, is this because you want to be with me."

"Don't be so vain. I don't want to be with you anymore. So, I am going to the gym  in a few. When I return. I want you out of my house. Leave my key on the table." I said, getting out of the bed.

Bianca's POV

I had been at Paul's house all weekend and we hardly left the bed. Just to shower and he ordered us food. We spend the entire weekend fucking. He had somebody cover for him at the live events. I don't know what I was doing getting back with him.

"Binks.. you should move in with me."

Okay, now he's getting crazy. "Umm... what about your wife?" I asked, cause this was starting to seem bizarre. Why did he bring up divorce the other night?

"Fuck her. She's not faithful to me either and at this point. I don't even care what happens between us. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We could start a new promotion and give WWE a run for their money. I don't need WWE. I have plenty of money and ideas."

My jaw dropped. "Where was this coming from? Babe, no that's not a good idea. I don't want you to leave her."

"Yes, you do. I can tell that you feel the same exact way that I do. I am not in this situation alone Binks."

He was absolutely right. I did want him to leave her. Especially, finding out that she slept with my ex-fiance. I am honestly not sure how true that is. Montez doesn't like white women at all. I am not going to bring that up, because I don't want Paul stressing about something untrue. "You aren't alone, but it's not right."

"But, we can't stay away from each other. No matter how hard we try. I just want us to have a fair chance. I need to leave her." He kissed me on my lips and pulled me closer to him. I just can't believe it.

"Like seriously? You're going to leave her?" I looked up at him, biting my bottom lip.

"Don't bite your lip like that. You know that drives me crazy. But, yes and we could start our own wrestling promotion. I love you Bianca."

Shit. I need to talk to Kiera. Like how did this happen for her and what did she think when he first talking about it. "I love you too. I really do, but I think you should think about this."

"I don't need to think about it. I am ready to start my life with you." Paul kissed all over my neck. He knew that I would be ready for more dick instantly.

"Whatever Paul.. just fuck me." I said, and watched him get on top of me. "I just want the dick."

"You don't have to tell me twice."