I Forgive You

Bianca's POV

"I know y'all heard that I lost my job." I said, laying on the bed with Sasha and Kiera.

"Yeah... so did Hunter. I heard they are closing NXT. But I heard folks say they will go wherever Hunter is." Sasha stated.

"I'm nervous about all these changes. Did anyone find out what Paige got arrested for?"

"I heard for intentionally running into Steph. I mean Hunter must have gold down there." Kiera laughed.

"This shit is crazy... So what's going on with you and Aj?" I asked.

"Nothing... but I fucked Tye Dillinger the other night."

I nearly fainted at what she just said. "Oh shit... was it good?"

"Hell yeah.. we used to be fuck buddies back in the day." Kiera said, reminiscing over it.

"But don't you want Aj "Daddy" Styles back?" I asked, I love them together.

"Of course I do. But he has to be stupid if he thinks he can keep nutting inside of me when I'm off birth control. I call myself detoxing from birth control and I'm fucking pregnant." Kiera rolled her eyes.

"I want y'all back together. Not because I wanna be in a wedding but because I love yall." I said. I looked at Sasha who was texting somebody.

"Hold up bitch... you ain't off the hook neither. Who are you texting? Your freak partners?"

"Gargano...." Sasha said, and we all gasped. Not this again.

"He's coming over to stay tonight. I'm fucking him too."

"You're too in love with Johnny." I laughed.

Sasha sat up in the bed. "Hold up hoe! First of all you call your man daddy! And if anyone is too in love it's you." She flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"First of all you sharing your man and you said you wasn't going back. Candice ain't letting that go. You might as well as fuck Balor and Tonga and have fun." I said, throwing shade.

"Okay... ladies this is going too far. Now of us are in perfect situations and nothing is wrong with calling your man daddy." Kiera said, and the door bell rung.

Sasha got up to go to the door.

"Really Binks... you didn't have to say that Sasha. Low blow sis." Kiera said, shaking her head.

"I know but...." before I could say anything I was shocked at who was standing at the door.

"Baby.. come home. I need you and I panicked about the baby." Aj walked over to Kiera. He got on his knees before her. "I fucked up and I can't be without you or our little baby either." Aj said, holding her engagement ring.

"Aj... you really hurt me though."

"I know.. But I wasn't realizing what we have. Please forgive me."

Kiera didn't say anything for a moment. "I do forgive you baby." Kiera said.

Everyone started clapping and saying aww. Sasha said "Alright Aj her stuff is by the door already packed. Don't bring her back cause she was eating all the food."

"I wont." He kissed Kiera and the left the apartment.

Montez's POV

"So... here are the photos of Hunter and Bianca. You should leak them to the public. I mean they are both fired, but they shouldn't get to ride off in the sunset." Regal said, handing over the photos.

"So, you mean to tell me that they are together? Still?" I asked, shocked. M

"Yes.. she's in love with him. I felt bad for you when I'd see them together. She's also an opportunist."

I couldn't believe she was still with this guy. She threw away everything we had for him. I looked at the photos and I couldn't believe how she looked at him. Holding his hand in public. She played me. "Fuck her... yeah I'm leaking this shit tonight. So, what's going to happen to NXT?"

"We're hearing that Vince wants to close it. He's thinking about bringing back ECW. So, the wrestlers he likes will go there and those he doesn't will be terminated."

NXT is closing cause my ex fiancé can't keep her legs closed. I just can't believe the rumors were actually true. "Ugh.. this is ridiculous. I need my job."

"We all do... unless you can go talk to Bianca to Call this off and get Hunter back. I don't like the man , but Vince isn't giving anyone the position.

"I'm going to go talk to her now. Thanks for the photos." I said, walking out of his office.