Broken Glass

Paul's POV

I couldn't believe this shit happened. I was sitting in the hospital room thinking about everything that just transpired.

No matter what was going on between us she will always be the mother of my children. I will always respect her for that. I sat in the chair. Before I could say another word, someone came rushing in.

"Steph... is the baby okay?" He rushed over to her bedside. I was confused on to why Elias Sampson is asking my wife about her baby.

Wait, is this man fucking Stephanie? I just couldn't even register that these two would even like each other. But, then I thought hell he looks like he could be Randy Savage's son.

"Yes, I didn't lose the baby." Steph said, weakly.

Elias didn't even acknowledge that I was there or anything. He just rubbed her stomach and I was just sitting back like damn this dude is fucking my wife. "Oh... so you're the father of her baby?" I asked, already stating the obvious.

"Yes... Hunter. He is the father of my child. We have been seeing each other for a while." Steph said, while Elias sat on the bed.

"How long?" I narrowed my eyes at her. I know that I have been doing my dirt for months and almost got Bianca pregnant, but I can't say that this doesn't hurt me.

I can't pretend that I don't love her, even if I am not in love with her. We've been together for fourteen years and yes seeing her eyes light for another man makes me feel a certain type of way.

"Around the time...of the taping of the Mae Young Classic. I saw the way you looked at Bianca before that video. You lit up over her. I knew that you were going after her. It was just a matter of when." Stephanie admitted.

That revelation hurt me at my core. How could my wife see that before me? Bianca didn't even throw herself at me. I basically went after her and offered her a promotion.

I didn't like this situation and I felt so uncomfortable. I walked over to Elias and punched him in the face. I stood over him and just shook my head. "You fucking prick!" I yelled.

Steph sat up in the bed, holding her stomach. "Get the Fuck out! Don't try to be angry now. You were right the baby isn't yours, so get the fuck out of here!" She yelled.

"I really can't stand you." I said, looking over my shoulder. I left the hospital room.

Bianca's POV

I cooked dinner and I was waiting for Hunter to return. He has a chef, but I wanted to do something nice for him.

When he came in he didn't say anything. He just walked past me and went straight into the bedroom.

"Hello to you too! Is she okay? Is the baby okay?" I asked, following him into the bedroom.

"Are you serious? Why would you be worried about that bitch?" He said, in a harsh tone. I just couldn't believe he would talk about her like that.

"Paul... what the fuck was that? Your wife just got into a car accident. What did you want to me to say? I hope she dies." I said, confused at him. Like is this fool crazy?

"Look.. Bianca. I got a lot on my plate. Fucking Elias has been screwing my wife and he's the father." Hunter said and I felt like a lot of things were going on that he was taking out on me.

"Bae... I'm sorry to hear that. But, do you wanna be with her? I can pack my shit up now!" I said, letting him know what's up.

It's been some ups and downs with our relationship, but I wanna work things out.

"No... I don't want to be with her. I'm just fucking pissed. Well damn thank god it wasn't Bobby Roode." He laid back on the bed.

"Bae.. I just want to enjoy this food I cooked for us. I made pork chops smothered in gravy. It's your favorite."

"I ain't hungry. I didn't even know about this affair. Ugh... I just need a moment to myself Binks." He said, getting up to take his clothes off.

All I wanted was us to enjoy our night together. He has every right to be upset, but he was out doing his dirt too. "I should have never fucked you." I pointed my finger at him. Like who does he think he is?

"Here we go with this shit! My wife is pregnant by my employee and you're worried about you. Fuck Bianca! Give me some damn space."

"Ugh.. Whatever!" I yelled, and walked into the living room. I sat on the couch and just watched Keyshia Ka'oir and Gucci Mane's show. If he wants Space I'll give it to him.

I got a text from Sasha:

Sasha: Bitch... they arrested Paige... but nobody knows for what! 😳😳😳

Me: Oh shit.. you know Steph was in a car accident ?

Sasha: Damn what kinda dick does HHH have?? 🌾👀🌾

Me: Dope dick sis.. I wish he would get out of his feelings and give me some shoot..

Sasha: Do you really think Paige tried to kill Steph?

Me: Shit!! I'm pretty sure.. what if she try to kill me Next? 👀👀👀

Sasha: Not unless we kill her first...

Me: 🤔🤔🤔

Sasha: Bitch you know I'm crazy

Me: Shit me too!! 🔫