Legacy2: The Others

Chapter Seven

              We walked through the woods just talking about ourselves. "Oh, follow me, the others would love to meet you!" said Brie. She had a very bubble-like personality. I liked this about her. "Others?" I asked. "Yeah, there's a lot of us. It's like a second family," she explained. I hadn't really thought much about my family since I met Ryne. He was my family. "Cool," I replied. "C'mon," she said as she started running through the dark woods. A few minutes later we ran up to a huge tree house. We climbed up the rope ladder to a platform in front of a wooden door that led us to a large room with a couple couches in the middle of the floor and what looked like a kitchen in the corner of the room. "Hey guys, this is Wyden Bloode," she introduced. "Where'd she come from and why did you bring her here?" asked a tall, muscular boy, looked about seventeen years old; He had brown hair and deep brown eyes, just like Brie. "I ran into her in the woods," replied Brie, "The Hylls are after her too." "Wait, what?" I interrupted, "You know about them, and they're after ya'll too?" "Of course they are," replied a tall blond girl with green eyes, "We know about everything they're planning, and we've heard they already killed all you Bloodes. How did you get away?" "I don't remember," I replied. "Oh, well, My name is Kriss, and this is Cole," she pointed to the tall boy who looked like Brie ."And this is Blake," she pointed to a short red-headed boy. "Nice to meet you all," I said.