Legacy2: The Capitol

Chapter Eight

             "So what do we do about the government?" asked Blake. "We're going to the capitol," replied Cole, "tonight." "We're going on an adventure!" exclaimed Brie. I laughed. Childish Brie, I like her. She keeps me calm, I almost forget  i'm being hunted down by psyco killers when i'm with her. We spent the rest of the day preparing for the attack. "It's time," said Cole. We leaped out of the tree house and ran through the woods. Kriss fell behind, always tripping over everything as if she had two left feet. Brie and I laughed at her as we kept running back to help her up. When Cole decided to carry Kriss we moved a lot faster. We finally made it to the Capitol at noon. The problem now was getting in. Blake and Cole snuck around and shot the two guards at the door. When we got in an alarm sounded. We ran into a closet as guard after guard ran past us. When the alarm silenced and the guards stopped going past we snuck out of the closet and down many hallways, and up many stairs. Me and Brie ran around shooting people as needed, while Cole and  Blake took out the security cameras. Kriss just tagged along waiting until we found the government. Hallway after hallway, we couldn't find the government anywhere. We stopped looking and sat in the floor. Kriss leaned up against a statue of president George Washington and the head flipped back as the wall at the end of the hall collapsed. We all ran in and there they were. Unarmed and hiding in the corner.  Next thing we know they turned to dust and  the wall sealed behind us. We were trapped.

(Continued In "Legacy: Book3" )