Legacy2: Unexpected Guest

Chapter Two

          "We made it," I gasped. Ryne nodded. "Thank you, sir" "No problem," the man replied. We walked out of the building and held hands as we walked down the street. It's only been four days since we left Nashville. It feels like Months. We havn't eaten, or even slept really, besides in the ally, and when we got shot. We ran back to the hotel. We decided to only get one room this time instead of two separate ones. We rode the elevator up to our floor, then quickly ran into our room and locked the door and the windows. We closed the curtains and laid down. He wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his muscular chest. The only time i felt safer then i did then was back in the ally. The ally. I would never have guessed the most romantic place in the world would be an ally. "I love you."  The words kept ringing in my head like before in the desert. "I'm in-love," I thought snuggling closer to Ryne, who was already asleep. I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes. Then drifted into a deep, dreamless sleep. When I woke up Ryne was sitting up eating a bowl of cereal he ordered from room service. "Good morning, dahling," he said with a grin on his face. "Morning, love," I said back and kissed him. He handed me a bowl of cerial. After we finished we checked out of the hotel and ran down the street. Then all of a sudden, Ryne and I were drug into an ally. A thin man with blonde hair and brown eyes punched me in the face and threw me on the ground before he could do anything to Ryne I pulled out the pistol I took from the leader of the Hylls and shot the stranger in the back of the head. I had scarrs all over my face, and the fall plus the bullet from earlier had nearly rendered me motionless. But Ryne was fine, and thats all that mattered to me. Ryne took off his shirt and wiped the blood off my face with it, then carried me, bridal style, back to the hotel.