tears for days

Eva's pov

So yesterday me and brook went on a date and I had the time of my life! I think I might like him.... but I don't know for sure. Today I have to go to school and I'm not in the mood for that. Lucky me I've got Azka to hold on! First class was boring! Next we got 2 hours of pe and I loved it! Our sport was basketball and azka didn't like it hahah! And I'm a person who loves sports! Today you could bring your family with you to school so Rye went with me to pe. Azka, rye and I where pretty good at basketball! When you won a game you and your team could stay in the field but after 3 times winning in a row you have to switch. After 4 games I saw Brooklyn walking in the room and he waved at me👋 'go talk to him' rye said. 'Why?" I asked. 'Because I can see that you like him!' Rye said again. 'Well ok then...' I said. So I went to brooklyn and said hi. He looked at me like there was something wrong with me. 'What?' I asked. 'So we don't hug enymore?' He asked. 'Uhm no sorry I'm really sweatty!' I said. 'Haha like I care about that!' 'Come here an give me a hug!' Brooklyn said. "Well ok then." I said. After the hug I had to play a match because the other team lost. Brooklyn was watching me and my team play and cheerd when we made a goal! The last game just started en we were about to win until I heard a loud noise! I looked up and azka was holding me tight! "Wha... what happend?!! Where is brooklyn!! Where is rye?!!" I screamed loud. I wanted to escape the strong arms of azka but I couldn't. Until she wasn't looking and I then I ran towards rye. He was holding brooklyn and I was fighting against my tears. The doctor arived quick but they said he needed to go to the hospital. After a few hours of waiting we where alowd to his room and there he was a sleep in his bed... everything in me said that it won't be alright. The doctors said that he is in a bad situation and that we have to leave him alone. When we where home rye stayed in my room for the night. " you know you don't have to be afraid to cry ya know?" Rye said. "Why would I cry?" I said. "Well because you care about him." Rye said. "How do you know?" I said. "Sam I'm your brother I know you beter than you know yourself!" Rye said. "That's so true hahah!" I said. "So lil' sis please cry cause I know you want to! I'm a shoulder you can cry on!" Rye said. And at that point the tears where streaming down my face and rye huged me thight. We both where crying and fell asleep on my bed. The next day azka came by to wake me up. "Wake up you lil bitch!" Azka said. "Goodmorning to you too azka!" I said grumpy. "Well rise and shine because we are going to the hospital!" Azka said. "What! Why? What happend??" I asked worried. "Because he woke up!" She said. "So what are we still doing here?!! Lets freaking go!" Is screamd joyfull. I jumped in the car when the rest was still going down the stairs. I honked at them as sign that they need to walk faster. "What are toy doing lil shit?" Rye said. " uhm going to see brooklyn! What about you?!" I said. "but you can't drive! So move over and than we can go!" Rye said. "Fine!" I said. We drove to the hospital, it was a long drive like an hour or two. When we were finally there I almost ran inside but Rye stopped me. "You can't run in here ok?" Rye said. "Yeah, yeah I know." I said. We went to ask where he was but then I saw him walking in the hall way. We all walked towards him en he turned aroud. "Hey Ryan! What are you doing here whit those two good looking girls?" Brooklyn said. "Hi brook how are yoy feeling?" I said. "Good I guess. But who are you?" He said. "WHAT!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" I screamed. "shhh!!! Calm your tits down!" Azka said. " can't you see that he is joking?!" Azka said. "haha come here princess!" Brooklyn said. And I gave him a hug. "I hate you, ya know!" I said while we're still huggin "haha no you don't." Brooklyn said. We talked for hours and hours about the sweet and the sours and how your family is doing ok.(lol I just had to do that) when the visit hours where over we had to go home amd come back tomorrow to hear the news if we could take him home or not. When We got home I've got a text massage from brooklyn.
My brothers hot friend: hi my princess!
Me: ...
My brothers hot friend: R U still mad at me?
Me: maybe. Why?
My brothers hot friend: ok then how can I make it up to you?
Me: buy me a puppy!
My brothers hot friend: well ok then...
Me: haha no jk I'm not mad never been just in shook when you said that.
My brothers hot friend: what about a new date friday night? You me and nando's?
Me: hmmm well allright then. But never do that to me ever again, ok!
My brothers hot friend: ok babe I wont see you friday💕
Me: see ya brooky🙊

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Rye said to me. "Huh?, oh no it's nothing!" I said to him. "Brooklyn is a lucky boy ya know." Rye said. "Why?" I said. "Well because of you, you're just an amazing girl to have around and you care about  people. That's a good thing tho! Rye said. 'Well thank you my brother😂' I said. What do you think about going Ice skating this friday?' Rye said with a big smile in his face. When he saw that I was about to say no he die his special trick with hus puppy eyes. Damn that was cute but I can resist them he he😜 'well big bro I would like that but can we do it on saturday? Because i've got plans for this friday...' I said. 'You Brooklyn and Nando?' He said. 'Haha nooo😏'  I said with a smirk. 'What do you mean? Brooklyn said that to me a view minutes ago?' Rye said. 'Damn it Brooklyn does he always tell you everything he is about to do?' I said. 'Hell yeas he is my best friend so he has to!' Rye said. 'Go to bed now! You have to go to school tomorrow!' Rye said. ' yes father !' I said to anoy him🤭 after that I went to bed.

1177 Words today! I hope you enjoyd it and sorry for the bad english! See ya next chapter bye xx