a few months later...

You might be wondering what happend the last few months.. well I've got a big belly but like really big! the reason you haven't hears azka her reaction is because on the moment we found out I was pregnant she was on a vacation to america for a few months, tomorrow she comes back on my birth day and then my last month off pregnancy starts! the pregnancey goes really good the baby is healthy! we don't know the gender yet because we want it to be a surprise.

brooklyn: tomorrow you are turning 19 babe!
Me: I know! crazy right!
Brooklyn: Right! my baby turning 19!
Me: haha don't be silly!
Brooklyn: come here my baby momma! give me a kiss!
Me: you know that you are going to be the best dad ever!
Brooklyn: you think so? I really want to make my dad proud!
Me: ofcourse! your dad would be verry proud off you darling!
Brooklyn: I love you! you know that right?
Me: no I didn't? say it again please!
Brooklyn: I LOVE YOU!
Me: no way!
Brooklyn: what?
Me: I love me too!
Brooklyn: god I hope our kid doesn't have your sence of humor!
Me: just kidding babe! I love you too!
Brooklyn: go to sleep now, I've got a surprise for you tomorrow!
Me: what is it?
Brooklyn: I can't tell you yet but I think you are going to like it!

we went to bed and cuddled each other. I can't sleep on my belly what I really hate because I can't sleep on my back. brook has been so gentle to me and he can't wait till the baby is there.

the next day

I woke up and brooklyn wasn't next to me... and jack wasn't in the room either. I walked to rye's room, no one there so I went to the living room. no one there.... great happy birthday to me. I went to the bathroom when I saw a letter on the sink!

I did all the thing that the letter said and got downstairsRye: happy birthday liltle sister! I love you! I hope you like your present!Me: thanks rye! wich present haha?Rye: the boys and I bought you a really big present so we hope you like it!Me:...

Rye: happy birthday liltle sister! I love you! I hope you like your present!
Me: thanks rye! wich present haha?
Rye: the boys and I bought you a really big present so we hope you like it!
Me: what is it?
Rye: the only thing I can say I that you want it really bad and yeah!
Me: just take me to it hahah!

Rye brought me and him to a really big house and ofcourse it took a picture of it hhaah...

we went to the front door and rye rang the bell. brooklyn opend the door.

Brooklyn: happy birthday babe! *he gave me a really big hug and kiss*
Me: hi! I couldn't find you this mornign haha.
Brooklyn: that's because we planned a surprise for you!
Me: can we get some food first? me and minni me are really hungry!
Brooklyn: sure we made you some breakfast here! get in and we will eat!
when I walked in the house it smelled really good! I saw mikey and the boys standing there all in a row. they stepped away and I saw Azka! we ran towards eacht other and hugged each other tight! she did saw my big belly yet because I was wearing my coat.
Me: OMG I can't believe you are really here!! I missed you so much!
Azka: I missed you too! come here I'll take your coat!
Me: yeah sure!
Azka: OMG girl! what?!!! are you pregnant!!!
Brooklyn: yeah she is!
Me: haha 8 months!
Azka: no way! I'm so happy for you!! why didn't you telle me?!
Me: I wanted to tell you in person! but you stayed longer than we expected!
Azka: haha I'm sorry!

we went to eat and after the boys gave me the surprise.
Brooklyn: babe this is from all of us!
He gave me a box I opend it.
Me: a key? to what?
Brooklyn: to this house!
Me: wait, I don't get it?
Rye: we boght you this house you dumb ass!
Me: wait why? *I started to tear up*
Brooklyn: come here babe! we tought we might need a bigger place for the boys and our child!
Mikey: so we bought this! because here we all can have our own room!
Andy: and your lil fella can grow up here!
Jack: Azka can live here too! if she want ofcourse!
Azka: sure sounds fun to me!
Andy: not to ruin the mood but we only got 7 rooms! one for all of us. brook and sam will share a room I guess, a room for rye,jack,mikey, harvey, and one for the child and one for me..
azka: oh yeah no problem!
Mikey: we can share a room?
Andy: soory mike I really want a room for myself..
Mikey: I mean Azka! I can share a room with Azka.
Azka: are you sure?
Mikey: yeah why not?! we've been friends since forever!
Azka: thank you mikey!
Mikey: yeah no problem!
Azka: is your girlfriend ok with that?
Mikey: wich girlfriend?
Azka: the girl named after the city?
Mikey: oh! we broke up months ago! so don't worry she will be fine with it!
Azka: hahah ok!

trough out the day we packed our bags and we could move right in the house because the boys have been working on the house for months now and we all got a new bed and stuff like that. late in the night my family came over to our new house! they knew about this too and helped. brooklyn's family came too and it was a really nice day! I'm living with my boyfriend in one house! and with all of my friends! how crazy is that?! And I'm only 19 years old! I was really tired so I said everyone goodbye and went to bed not long after that brooklyn came to our room too.
Brooklyn: hi pretty momma!
Me: hi handsome! thanks for today! it really means a lot to me!
Brooklyn: no problem darling! we all love you and want to give you something special!
Me: this is so crazy! A HOUSE! 
Brooklyn: I've got a little something for you babe!
Me: what is it?
Brookyn: a gaift I wanted to give you!
Me: another gift?! are you out of your mind?
Brooklyn: here open it.
*I opend the little box and saw a beautiful necklace with matching earrings and ring! I started to cry because I loved it so much and the hormones*
Me: brooklyn this is beautiful!
Brooklyn: just like you!
Me: I really love you! you know that?
Brooklyn: ofcourse I know! 
Me: not because you give me all these things but because off who you are! 
And after that we went to sleep and it was the best birthday ever!

1106 words! thank you for reading! see you next time!