shower concert

it was the next day and i was so tired because I didn't sleep last night because of the drama with Alec. but whatever I wasn't going to school today anyways! it was 11 0'clock and i was about to jump in the shower! I'm glad no one is home so I could sing under the shower.

*while I was under the shower*
i've been a liar, been a thief been a lover been a cheat all my sins need holy water feel it washing over me well little one i don't want to admit to something if all it's gonna cause is pain truth and my lies right now are falling like the rain so let the river run.
*this song was over and i went on the the next one*
if it hadn't been for cotton-eyed joe i'ld been married long time ago where did you come from? where did you go? where did you come from cotton-eyed joe?
*btw this is one of my favorites songs! after the song was over i went on to the next one*
don't stop never give up hold oyur head high and reach the top let the world see what you have got bring it all back to you. hold on to what you try to be your individuality when the world is on your shoulders just smile and let it go if people try to put you down just walk on by don't turn around you only have to answer yourself don't you know it's true what they say that life it ain't easy but your time's comming around so don't you stop tryin'
*when I was about to sing the next part i heard an nois coming from behind my bathroom door and it said : awh men this is my fave song! it was mikey saying that to Rye i guess*
don't stop never give up hold your head high and reach the top let the world see what you have got bring it all back to you dream of falling in love anything you've been thinking of when the world seems to get too tough bring it all back to you!
*my shower concert was over and i got dressed*

once i was dressed i got down stairs and saw mikey and the rest of the boys just standing there

me: well hello there!
Mikey: hey Samantha! how are you?
Me: i'm good how are y'all?
Andy: we're good too! come here and give me a hug!
*hugs all of the boys*
Jack: you can sing really good tho!
Rye: hahah she got that from me!
Mikey: ofcourse she does!
Me: haha in your dreams Rye!
Rye: nah you're not in my dreams tho more in my nightmares!
Me: ah you think of me when you're asleep! how cute is that guys!
Andy: hhaha you mean girl!
Me: me mean? never!
Jack: haha no you are the sweetest girl we know!
Me: that's right!
*the boys went up to rye's  brook went as last*

Me: Hey brook why didn't you say anything?
Brooklyn: why would I!
Me: Whow calm down cowboy! what did I do wrong?
Brooklyn: well why would I try to hit up a girl that don't even likes me?
Me: what do you mean?
Brooklyn: Well I really do like you but you clearly don't like me!
Me: who the fuck told you that! because that is not true! I really like you Brooklyn David Avraam Wyatt Gibson!
Brooklyn: why did you use my full name you never say that!
Me: because I mean it!
Brooklyn: I don't believe you! because I heard Azka talking to mikey about what you and Alec did when you should teaching him some math!
Me: nothing happend between me and Alec!
Brooklyn: fuck! I can't believe you why would you lie to me!
Me: screw you! if you don;t want to believe me! have fun on your own tonight! forget that date and don't talk to me ever again until you able to believe me!
Brooklyn: Bu..
Me: no go fuck yourself!
*I walked out of the room and went to Azka her house*

meanwhile in rye's room
Rye: did I just hear you scream?
Brooklyn:.....
Rye: brooklyn answer me please!
Brooklyn: maybe!
Rye:Brook!
Brooklyn: fine! I did happy now!
Rye: please tell me why?
Brooklyn: because of your sister!
Rye: what about my sister?
Brooklyn: I cant trust her!
Rye: and why is that?
Brooklyn: because she kissed an another lad! and she said she didn't
Rye: well maybe she didn't kiss that guy!
Brooklyn: how do you know!
Rye: How do you know!?
Brooklyn: because I heard Azka talking to mikey about Samantha about that!
Mikey: yeah you maybe heard us but what exactly did you hear of our conversation?
Brooklyn: that she kissed that boy Alec. and that she was only there because of sex!
Mikey: well brooklyn buy that girl some chocolate and flowers because ou clearly didn't hear the whole story!
Brooklyn: what is the whole story then?
Mikey: she went to his hous as you know to teach him some maths. but after they were done he wanted to kiss her and have sex with her but she rejected him and went home so nothing happend!
Brooklyn: shit I'm so sorry everybody! men I'm a bad person... I hate myself!
Andy: please don't brook everybody makes mistakes! nobody is perfect!
Brooklyn: what do I do now? I'm so dumb!
Jack: Brooklyn don't think about yourself like that!
Brooklyn: I'm gonna go!
Rye: where you going?
Brooklyn: the supermarket to buy that girl everything she likes!
Andy: Go on Brooklyn! make that girl yours!
Brooklyn: I will1 thank you guys! love y'all.