Chapter 7

When the door opened I saw Connor looking down at me.

"Oh my God Nicole!" he yelled. "Guys come up here!"

I heard foot steps. I just scooted into the corner pulled my knees to my chest and started crying. I didn't care if blood was staining my shirt and that the other guys were shocked.

I deserved what I did to myself.

Connor bent over and helped me after he cleaned up my blood. He gently put gauze around my wrists and some on my hip.

"N-n-Nicole you promised me..." He said crying and looking at my eyes.

"I know and I'm sorry. That's a really hard promise for me to keep." I said still in the corner.

"What made you do it?" Jc asked so quiet you almost couldn't hear him.

"The comments on the video." I said in a whisper.

"Cole you can't listen to them. They are jealous. If they are commenting mean things, they aren't real fans." Kian said.

I nodded.

"What were they saying?" Ricky asked.

"They were calling me emo and telling me to go die and a lot of other things." I said pulling my knees closer to my chest.

"Your not emo and please don't kill yourself we love you Cole!" Jc said.

They all came and hugged me.

"Why don't we go get some ice cream?" connor asked.

I nodded. "i have to change first though."

I looked down at my bloody shirt.

They nodded and walked out of my room. I walked over to my closet and grabbed some spandex and put some baggy black sweats on, put on a grey shirt and tossed on some grey vans and went down stairs.

Kain grabbed his keys and we all walked out. It was a little awkward in the car at first considering what just happened, but the awkwardness slowly faded away and we all started telling funny stories. Well they started telling funny stories.

I didn't have any since I have never had any really good friends until now.

"What about you Cole? you got any funny stories?" Ricky asked.

"Uh... no not really." I said.

"Come on you have to have at least one." Kian said.

I looked at Connor for help. "Oh there was this one time....."

He saved me. I didn't listen to what other stories they said.

I just sat in the car looking out my window and talked to my thoughts.

It's kinda weird having real friends though. friends that I know are there for me.

All I can remember from high school now is getting bullied at school then going home and at night getting abused then I would cut.

I remember only one other thing. Well I guess two.

I remember my friend Carter.

She was the best.

We laughed about stupid things and talked about YouTube.

But when I went into Starbucks the other day, the girl Carter did seem really familiar. She looked really familiar too.

I got knocked out of my thoughts when Ricky screamed, "WE ARE HERE BITCHES LETS GO!"

He pretty much jumped out the window and sprinted inside.

So did Jc and Kian.

Connor stayed behind with me.

"You know you look hot in your sweats and t-shirt." He said checking me out.

I blushed and said, "yea sure whatever you say."

"You know Jc likes you. So does Ricky." He said.

"I'm a suicidal bitch." I said.

"Yea but your really pretty." He said. "Gorgeous."

At this moment was when I realized we had stopped walking.

He started leaning in. Not this again.

"GUYS HURRY UP!" Yelled Jc.

Thank you Jc. I thought.

Connor and I then ran inside.

I ordered and we sat down.

I would've never guessed that the person I hate, with a burning passion might I add, would walk through that door right at that moment......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry if it's short

I will try to update more but I'm kinda busy lol

Byeeee