Chapter 16

The next time I woke up I was in a white room with a IV in my arm.

"Fuck." I whispered.

I looked over and saw Connor sleeping in the chair beside the bed.

"Pst, Connor." I whispered. He didn't move. "Connor. Connor!" I practically yelled.

"What?!" He said jolting wake.

"When did I get to the hospital?" I asked.

"Do you know why your in the hospital?" He asked.

"Yea. But how long have I been here?" I asked.

"About a day."

"Oh... Where's Jc?"

"I think he went to get food."

I looked up and a nurse was walking in.

"Hello Nicole. I'm Dr. Rodger." He said.

He asked me a shit load of questions, and some I didn't know the answer to. When he finished Jc walked in.

"I'll give you two a few minutes alone." Connor said walking out.

Jc just looked at me, and after a few awkward minutes I finally spoke up.

"If you don't want to be with someone suicidal, just say it, leave and send Connor in." I told him staring at the wall blankly.

The next thing he did shocked me. He got up and walked out. A few seconds later Connor came in.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Jc and I broke up. He doesn't wanna be with someone suicidal." I told him.

My eyes where ready to explode with tears.

"But he doesn't realize how special you are." He whispered.

"I'm just a thing that nobody likes." I whispered back to him.

"Nicole Brennan, you are a very like able person. You have gone over some bumps in your life but that doesn't mean nobody likes you. I like you. I like you a lot." Connor said to me.

A grin was plastered across my face. That was the nicest thing anyone had said to me in a long time. "Thank you Connor. Now when do I get out if here?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Ugh. Why not now?" I complained.

"I don't control when you get out of the hospital." He said with a chuckle.

"I know." I sighed.

We spent the next few hours joking around and telling stories and stuff and before I knew it, it was 1:00am.

"We should probably go to sleep." Connor said getting comfortable on the couch.

"Go home Connor. You don't need to stay." I told him.

"Oh but I do Nicole." He said. "Goodnight."

I rolled my eyes. "Goodnight Con."

~Next Morning~

Connor and I left by 10:00am.

I knew exactly what I was going to do when we got home.

~at home~

"Will it clog the toilet?" I asked.

"If it does it will be worth it." He said with a smile.

I picked one up a old dull razor and dropped it in the toilet. I still had about 10 left. I would keep one though. And that one would be the sharpest.

I dropped 9 more in and flushed the toilet. I didn't tell connor I kept one. I would hide it somewhere he wouldn't find it.

"I'm so proud of you." Connor said planting a kiss on my lips.

I smiled. "So what do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"How about we go on a date at 6?"

"Sure im going to get ready. See you in a bit." I said shooing him out of my room.

I jumped in the shower considering I haven't showered for a while.

When I got out I texted Connor and asked Dressy or Casual.

He told me Dressy.

I put on a coral dress that was fitted at the top and was flowy from the natural waist down. Then I put on some mascara and curled my hair.

I decided I would wear grey vans and I put a little grey bow in my hair to keep my bangs out of my face.

I looked at the time.

4:30.

I still has a hour and a half. I decided to check my social media sites and go on YouTube.

Time went by fast. By the time I knew it there was a knock at my bedroom door.

I grabbed my phone and money and put them in a small purse. I also shoved some last minute things in like Chapstick, credit card, drivers license, etc.

I opened my door to a excited looking Connor. When he saw me his jaw dropped.

"You look beautiful." He whispered.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I said nudging him with my elbow.

"But I don't think i have ever seen anyone as gorgeous as you." He said with his emerald eyes staring straight into my hazel ones.

"Thank you." I said blushing.

"Shall we go?" he asked offering his arm.

"We shall." I told him and linked arms with him.

And with that we left.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Allo

I hate when people don't tell me what I did wrong. I hate when I do something wrong and someone doesn't tell me it doesn't help me fix whatever I did.

Thanks for 350+ reads

Comment vote

Byeeeeee