Chapter 25

Nicole's POV
Kian got here right on time. I'm not complaining I hate the hospital. But it is my fault I am here.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yep." I said.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

I told him the directions and I was relieved when we got out.

"You don't have to come in if you don't want to." I told him.

"I'll go in." He said.

We walked in and I sniffed the air. It smelled like different flavors of smoke.

You're probably confused.

I'm getting a vape pen today.

"Why are we here?" Kian asked.

"Uhm.... I want a vape...." I said blushing.

Before he could respond a worker walked up. "Hello how may I help you?"

"Hi I was actually looking to purchase a vape pen today." I told him.

"Alright come with me." He said.

We followed him to the back of the store.

"So here is where we build them. You can pick what tank and all the stuff you want including flavors." He told me.

"Alright thanks." I told him

"Let me know when you have decided." he said and walked away.

"I'll tell you the story when we get back into the car." I said.

He just nodded.

"By the way I'm paying for myself." I told him.

"No your not."

"Yea I am. I'm not making you buy me something that you probably aren't approving of right now."

"I just don't know how to feel." He said honestly.

I shrugged and continued.

I picked out a pretty simple one at the end. It was a dark blue battery with a black and grey oil tank. The flavors I got were: birthday cake, monster, and vanilla.

It ended up being around $100 for it all. I was happy. I know it's weird like 'I'm happy because I can smoke now' but it's kinda one of those things where it just helps me relax.

"So tell me why you wanted one." Kian said.

"It's not sad it's just me and my friend used to smoke them all the time when we were in high school before she moved. We started smoking them in 8th grade, too." I told him. "We always had so much fun learning tricks and all that."

"Do you remember any?" Kian asked.

"Yea." I said. "I can't show you right now though I have to fill it up. Meet me on the roof later at 5:00." I told him.

I got out of the car and went up to my room to fill it up and charge it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'll update again later but I needed to add a filler chapter and a chapter telling you what Cole got.

So gotta go to volleyball so bye until later!